• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New guy checking in

Hi all I'm new here, this is my first post . Great looking site, it's nice to have a local (new england) forum.
Looking foward to helping out if I can and learning if I can't help out.

DD

DryDock said:
Hi all I'm new here, this is my first post . Great looking site, it's nice to have a local (new england) forum.
Looking foward to helping out if I can and learning if I can't help out.

DD

DD, welcome aboard, glad to have you!

DryDock,

Welcome. Did you make it to Scarborough for the Battle of The Bulge Match in Dec.? I remember you asking about it over on arfcom. Their current match schedule is posted over in the competition forum here.

CD

Hi cd: no I missed it I forget why but I did. I did become a member though and have been shooting several times. I may shoot the Vietnam match (depends if there is some flexability in the equip rules) I also want to shoot the any rifle shoot. I'm shooting the F class matches this year so everything else will depend on that sched.

Hmm.......Vietnam match........I'm interested and here's why :)

007_17A.jpg

I don't know anything about the Vietnam match but I would think that any AR that is "CMP" service rifle legal, would be for this match as well. No?
Jon

The link says "used in the Vietnam War" - I'm curious as to how they interpret that.........if they just want Vietnam war bring-backs.........its gonna be a VERY limited shoot lol.......

Nice iron there J_Smith I'm sure that will do just fine. Coast guard? no kidding...USCGC Chase WHEC 718 80-82, MK, type one each. Do they still have Hogger night on thursday [wink] ? Any gun used by either side during the war. But if someone brought one back all the better.

Back
Top Bottom