New Gun!

After being disappointed last week when I was unable to get my hands on the last Four Seasons P226 399 tradein, I had spent some time musing what I wanted to buy. Had not settled on anything, although I had always wanted a Model 520, which is $600+ and never in anyone's stock. This morning, I looked through their online used listing and saw a couple of intriguing 1911s, and decided that if they still had them I would go and pick one up (i have always been a 1911 fan).

Called em up, but no dice, they had just sold the one I was interested in. So, after moping around and doing some studying for my dental exam, I was about to head out to get some food when I decided on a whim to refresh the FS used listing. Scanning for the "Very Recent" markings, I was going by when I did a double take and saw a "like new" 520 listed for $499. Immediately called them up and got them to place it on hold. An hour later, I was walking out of the store with my newest S&W family member, some Hydra-Shoks, and some snap caps for training. Can't wait to try it out, although purchasing it has put my cash reserves in the unproverbial shitter, so ammo will be scarce for a few weeks or until I hit Wal-Mart.

I am so happy I wanna cry [crying]

DSCN3349.JPG

DSCN3350.JPG

DSCN3351.JPG

My apologies for the oversight. I was too excited.

Thanks... I'm hoping I have better luck with it than my other two S&Ws (22A and Sigma (although a real Sigma, not the cheap looking ones they sell now), both of which are making trips to their respective factories right now)

I do too MrTwigg....

It's a sweet looking wheel gun. Congrats.

Next major question....

When can I shoot it? [smile]

Hell, if you're ever at AFS when I'm there and have your own ammo, just ask. A new revolver is not just a gift for oneself but a tool for spreading joy to all around it.

I saw one of those up at FS and I almost bought it.

I'm not a real wheelgun fan, but that's only because I've been trying to
keep my wallet from catching on fire.

-Mike

I saw one of those up at FS and I almost bought it.

I'm not a real wheelgun fan, but that's only because I've been trying to
keep my wallet from catching on fire.

-Mike

You gotta get all that green colored paper outta there, then it won't be as flammable [smile]

Back
Top Bottom