New gun store/ shop in Westford coming soon?

Unfortunately since it's Westford,
way back in the late 70's, maybe early 80's, i was looking into buying a condo in westford. if i remember right, they were starting to get a bit restrictive then. it was one of the reasons i didn't go there.

Did someone say Littleton????

triggered-meme.gif

Isn’t that address the new strip mall that replaced the Tiki or is it the old printing company location?
First thought was the other side of 110 where Cutting Edge was located.
Looks like its the print shop building

Well, the richies there need somewhere to buy their $10,000 shotguns. So maybe it will be ok.

I'd love to see it since it would be about a 5 minute drive but I don't think it will fly. The notice says Littleton Road. Wasn't Sully's on Elliot Street?

I can’t tell if your just jealous or being sarcastic.

I wouldn’t exactly call many of the residents “richies”. I grew up in town.

By stats it's, one of the wealthier towns in MA

The median household income in Westford, MA in 2019 was $172,976, which was 50.4% greater than the median annual income of $85,843 across the entire state of Massachusetts.

By stats it's, one of the wealthier towns in MA

The median household income in Westford, MA in 2019 was $172,976, which was 50.4% greater than the median annual income of $85,843 across the entire state of Massachusetts.
Well when you compare it to Lowell of course it’s richier.

I can’t tell if your just jealous or being sarcastic.

I wouldn’t exactly call many of the residents “richies”. I grew up in town.
The richies don't buy 10K shotguns at local shops in MA because you'd have to buy it online, very few if any shops in MA stock that type of fudd inventory.

They buy from Joel Etchen in PA.......may have it shipped and do a transfer......but they don't go looking at some MA dealer.

They go to Robins Hollow at Addieville in Rhode Island which has amazing selection of hard to find expensive O/U and double guns up to 100K for some of them. I don't
think there is anything in there less than a grand.

Or...... Kittery Trading Post if they have it. Generally the most expensive thing at KTP will be a 10K Parker, or a 8K Beretta.........nothing too crazy unless they took it in trade.

That all said.....the percentage of people buying or even thinking about buying 10K shotguns is low.......but I was in the market.....Etchen and Robin Hollow would be on the top of the list. Not messing around in some MA gun store wasting my time.

The richies don't buy 10K shotguns at local shops in MA because you'd have to buy it online, very few if any shops in MA stock that type of fudd inventory.

They buy from Joel Etchen in PA.......may have it shipped and do a transfer......but they don't go looking at some MA dealer.

They go to Robins Hollow at Addieville in Rhode Island which has amazing selection of hard to find expensive O/U and double guns up to 100K for some of them. I don't
think there is anything in there less than a grand.

Or...... Kittery Trading Post if they have it. Generally the most expensive thing at KTP will be a 10K Parker, or a 8K Beretta.........nothing too crazy unless they took it in trade.

That all said.....the percentage of people buying or even thinking about buying 10K shotguns is low.......but I was in the market.....Etchen and Robin Hollow would be on the top of the list. Not messing around in some MA gun store wasting my time.
Or just go directly to Cole Gun and get it over with. 😂
I shot with plenty of “richies” in Concord. There were also a bunch of us who were less entitled but we all had fun.

Image opening an FFL there when you can go like 3 towns north and be in NH? Wtf

I can, because on paper there's waaay more opportunities to make money / more loose gun money in MA. On paper.

Whether its "generally a good idea or not" from a sanity aspect is a whole other conversation.

Back
Top Bottom