• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun store in Worcester!! The Gun Parlor

gunparlor3.jpg

I still haven't been in, but Ben sent me this pic.

One rad thing i did find out is that personal transfer costs will be very reasonable, 20 bucks I think.

Last edited:
Just stopped in. They're still getting set up with the last of the accessories and whatnot getting stocked, but they're open for business. Friendly folks down there, I was told they will try their best to match prices on guns and they intend to compete with Four Seasons on price. Selection is small but respectable for the first day of business, Glocks, AKs, 22 cal ARs etc etc. they also had Eley Edge 22lr which is cool to see. I was mostly just having a look around so not much to say on prices but my initial impression was good. They're looking for input on what people are looking for in a gun store so go down and speak your mind if you'd like. I'll go back once they've built some steam.

I stopped there too today. They have a sign on the door now that faces Summer Street and the parking is in back.
Justin, the owner, said soon they're going to be taking orders for 1,000 round lots of range ammo. He said the ammo will be quality reloads. While I was there they got about 1/2 dozen bodyguards in. Nice having another GS in the area.

Park in the back of the cycle shop and walk to the front of the building (Summer Street). The door faces the street and is set in a bit and says in large letters GUN PARLOR.

Finally had a chance to stop there today. Nice place, friendly people and a fairly large selection of hardware.
A welcome addition for the gun buying comunity.

Like the chic said in My Cousin Vinny. "Maybe I need thicker glasses" lol TY
Park in the back of the cycle shop and walk to the front of the building (Summer Street). The door faces the street and is set in a bit and says in large letters GUN PARLOR.

- - - Updated - - -

Roger that. Did you happen to notice if they had plentiful reloading stuff particularly Dillon?
Finally had a chance to stop there today. Nice place, friendly people and a fairly large selection of hardware.
A welcome addition for the gun buying comunity.

Located it yesterday and stopped in. Not too shabby, nice dudes. They are not a "Dillon Precision" dealer in the sense that they stock items. They can get presses but they indicated you can get them from Dillon directly much faster and a few $$ cheaper.

Very friendly staff ! Stopped in today and from today 10/9/13 to 10/15/13 with any purchase of a firearm you receive a free box of ammo! Couldn't pass up that deal haha

I think that this is a dupe thread, there is another one floating around with comments about them. I was there a while back, it's a nice shop and good people.

I got a chance to stop in again today, and it seems like the place is completely fleshed out now. Large selection of MA OK Glocks, M&P's, SR9's, a good number of Sigs (226, 220, 238, 1911's, and more) and a smattering of other pistols. Long gun selection is looking really healthy, when I went in they had at least 1 Tavor that was not spoken for. 9mm in stock too, if you're looking (~17 for 50 American Eagle). My friend bought his first gun (Hooray!) and had a chance to handle whatever he wanted, and I snagged a Steyr M9A1 for a very reasonable price. Free T's for both of us too, which was nice.

I really dig this store. Prices seem fair, selection is good, and the people are friendly. Definitely gets my thumbs up.

Last edited:
LOVE THIS SHOP! good group of guys and always helpful, my only shop i go to now, never do the pressure you to buy anything and always helpful, and they offer ltc classes and utah class to!

I stopped in a couple weeks ago looking for a new Sig. They did not have the exact one I was looking for, but took my info and promised to call me the following Monday with details about availability. It's been about 3 weeks, and still haven't heard from them. I ended up finding what I was looking for elsewhere.

Nice enough shop, and nice guys, but follow-up was lacking in my case.

I've been wanting to check the shop out but being in Boston, its hard to bring myself to drive all the way out there just to browse. I'll try to make my way out there for my next purchase.

I've been wanting to check the shop out but being in Boston, its hard to bring myself to drive all the way out there just to browse. I'll try to make my way out there for my next purchase.

same. been wanting to make a tour of the western MA gun shops but havent gotten around to it yet. hopefully gonna check out some free state gun stores this week and look at some eyecandy/jailbait

I stopped by a couple do days ago. They have a lot more inventory than when I was there last. More gen 2 - 2.5 glocks than most shops and they display the gen 4's(Leo's only....!).
Nice place, nice guys.

same. been wanting to make a tour of the western MA gun shops but havent gotten around to it yet. hopefully gonna check out some free state gun stores this week and look at some eyecandy/jailbait

Western MA? I don't consider it Western MA until you pass the Quabbin, and definitely after the Connecticut River.

I stopped by a couple do days ago. They have a lot more inventory than when I was there last. More gen 2 - 2.5 glocks than most shops and they display the gen 4's(Leo's only....!).
Nice place, nice guys.

Might need to stop in there soon.

Here is another thread on this place:
THE GUN PARLOR - WORCESTER, MA

Buddy was just in there, said they had 50 round boxes of Aguila 22 for $8.25, bricks at $90. I asked if they take layaway, haha.

Just picked up my HK VP9 from The Gun Parlor. First time there and it was a great experience.
Highly recommend them! Justin and Lima will take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom