• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun store in Worcester!! The Gun Parlor

Full disclosure: The manager is a friend of mine, that's how I go this info. His name is Ben, the owner's name is Justin, if you go in, it will likely be one of these two guys you'll be dealing with. Ben is the taller one. They're solid guys and imo, they have a solid business model that could be great for local gun owners.

I know many of us are just always looking for a new place to check out and figured some may appreciate the heads up.

Opening today!

The Gun Parlor

HOURS OF OPERATION

MONDAY - FRIDAY 10AM-6PM

SATURDAY 10AM -3PM

SUNDAY-CLOSED

210 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01604

P: 508-982-0722

I was going to tell anyone that visits to tell them where you heard about the store so that I could easily convince them to get a dealer acct. here, but it seems the owner has already done so.

View Profile: THEGUNPARLOR - Northeastshooters.com Forums

Last edited:
Not too far from me at all. I'll have to check them out one of these days. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow that's like right down the street from where I work. I'll have to stop by there sometime and check it out (preferably when I am not broke [sad2]).

Edit:
Actually it's not. Google maps was lying to me, but its still only a few streets away.

Last edited:
I like the name...would be cool if he has lazy boys you can hang out in.

I'm going to try and head over today. Will report back.

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea this was in the works.

*** My friend just informed me that they are having credit card machine issues, so they can't make any transactions. He said safe estimate is WED or THURS until they can process transactions. They are still there though if anyone is close by and wants to check it out****

I'll update this thread when he tells me they're g2g

*** My friend just informed me that they are having credit card machine issues, so they can't make any transactions. He said safe estimate is WED or THURS until they can process transactions. They are still there though if anyone is close by and wants to check it out****

I'll update this thread when he tells me they're g2g

Are they still taking cash/check? I'm most likely planning to just have a look around, but who knows what will happen if I see something sweet.

Are they still taking cash/check? I'm most likely planning to just have a look around, but who knows what will happen if I see something sweet.

I don't think so, I'm not sure why they couldn't do cash, but I did ask and he said no. I'm guessing they'd hold something for you if you put down a deposit or something though, don't quote me on that as I'm just speculating. He did say they would still be there.

Like i said in the op, I haven't been there, I have no idea what they have for stock. Ben told me that they picked up a bunch (firearms) in an auction or something like that, but I don't know details. I do know that Ben is a solid guy though, so it certainly has potential.

Last edited:
Where is 210 Summer Street? I drove around and I believe it's closer to the rotary but no sign for the Gun Parlor. Called the phone number but just got an answering machine.

They are in fact not open yet. I mean, they're there, but nothing is on display yet and they aren't selling anything. I had to go around back and walk in the back entrance to see anybody. I got some free swag for showing up, which was nice, but nothing there to see yet. They're in the bike/scooter shop just before the liquor store and rotary.

Where the **** is Summer St? Nearby landmarks/shops?

It's in the building next to the liquor store right on the edge of the rotary in front of union station. If you're driving towards the front of union station, it's the second to last building on the left before the rotary there. There's no sign, but there's a door with the name of the shop on it. Look for "Gabriel Racing", it's in the same building.

It's in the building next to the liquor store right on the edge of the rotary in front of union station. If you're driving towards the front of union station, it's the second to last building on the left before the rotary there. There's no sign, but there's a door with the name of the shop on it. Look for "Gabriel Racing", it's in the same building.

Alright. I do have Wednesday off, and OP syas they should be open by then....

Impromptu NES meet-up?

It is in the Gabriel motor sports building. I got Justin (owner I believe) a sticker for his truck a month or two ago. Seems like a real good guy. It has been a long road for them. Hopefully everything works out. I will try to stop in this week. If I do I will report back.

Nice, with a liquor store right next door! I'll probably swing by on my way home from work today or tomorrow. Anyone know how big the shop is?

New gun store in Worcester AMENDMENT**

Nice, work over on Lincoln St. And stop by KJ Barron's liquor at least once a week...gonna have to check it out soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stopped by this place, but couldn't get in since the front door was locked. Waited half and hour and door was still locked. From looking through the glass they seem to have a fair amount on the walls of the store.

When I went in to work this morning I had one of their business cards on my desk. I will be checking them out on my next day off. Kind of scary to think that I can go on my lunch break now and walk two minutes down the road to a fun shop. Thank goodness I am single, no worrying how to explain what I spent my lunch money on!

Back
Top Bottom