New Gun Store ~ Heritage Gun & Coin, West Warwick, RI

Proline Firearms is in Warwick also. My best friend owns it. He's been there since Aug of last year but didn't much advertising. Hes on Warwick Ave. He caters to more of the tactical side (does alot of work for Warwick PD and the SWAT guys and no hunting at all as of right now. He has alot of pistols and rifles, ARs, AKs and shotguns. Nice little shop. I started helping him out a couple days a week. But not now, just had surgery.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Great, so why not start a thread about them instead of [troll] advertising in a thread about their competition?

We apologize for the short notice, however due to a potential direct exposure to Covid19, we have decided to close the store temporarily. We will reassess in two weeks. We are doing what is best for the safety of our staff and customers.

Please like and follow our page for updates, as this is where we will be communicating the most. ALL PURCHASES AND LAYAWAYS ARE SAFE. We will be reaching out to our customers individually when we return to the store. Thank you all for your cooperation during these difficult times.

Feel free to message us at any time with questions or concerns. Thank you.

1585767921843.png

Back
Top Bottom