New gun store, Brookline NH

Tabaco Heaven on rt 13 in Brookline is now selling guns and ammo.Prices are pretty good on guns, ammo is a little high, but that is expected.The owner tells me if things go well, he is planing on opening a bigger place down the street with indoor range. Good to see another gun store spring up with all the anti's out there.

They had about a dozen pistols and the same rifles but where getting deliveries when I ran in. They had shields in 9. Also all gen 4 glocks at normal pricing for the free world

Last edited:
Cigars and guns, seems like a natural combination. I may have to wander down there and check it out. Do they have much selection yet? Any accessories?

they have some mags, not much since the gun section is just occupying a small section of the shop. it's temporary until their new place gets built. talked to their gun guy a bit while i was picking up fresh sticks the other day. he's prior military and just got a gun of his own, an XD9. wants to build an AR, i told him GO FOR IT!

they are nice folks there, and yeah--the plaza layout is: state liquor store, convenience/beer/subway store, tobacco haven/guns.

it's awesome.

they have some mags, not much since the gun section is just occupying a small section of the shop. it's temporary until their new place gets built. talked to their gun guy a bit while i was picking up fresh sticks the other day. he's prior military and just got a gun of his own, an XD9. wants to build an AR, i told him GO FOR IT!

they are nice folks there, and yeah--the plaza layout is: state liquor store, convenience/beer/subway store, tobacco haven/guns.

it's awesome.

The plaza should be renamed: The Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Plaza.

Their humidor used to be pretty epic. I haven't been there in years.

It still is. Box prices are epic, too. I don't buy cigars online strictly because of the pricing there.... and if I get a "bad" box or whatever, I can bring it back with no BS. I buy 99% of my sticks there.

-Mike

Tabaco Heaven on rt 13 in Brookline is now selling guns and ammo.Prices are pretty good on guns, ammo is a little high, but that is expected.The owner tells me if things go well, he is planing on opening a bigger place down the street with indoor range. Good to see another gun store spring up with all the anti's out there.

I recently drove through Brookline in taking an alternate route to my parent's house. It seemed like a great place. The down town was nice and clean and all of the signs that I saw were in English.

I don't even smoke, and even I will say that they run a nice shop. My dad used to go there all the time and I remember it being a pleasant place to visit every time.

Now that they've got guns, I'm more willing than ever to tag along. [smile]

I recently drove through Brookline in taking an alternate route to my parent's house. It seemed like a great place. The down town was nice and clean and all of the signs that I saw were in English.

Yes Brookline is very nice. Quiet, out of the way, but still reasonable commutes to the corridor. We happened to rent here when we moved across the country, allowing us time to become familiar with the area before we bought...but we liked the town so much we bought a house in town and stayed here.

I'll have to check out the new gun shop.

Back
Top Bottom