• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun show and returning gun shows

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member

Howdy all

There is a new gun show starting today, Gun Stories http://www.downrange.tv/blog/ at 2, 7:30, 10:30 Wed. (and times on Thursday morning) and it is hosted by Joe Mantena.

Returning shows, The Best Defence Survival (season 3) at 3, 7 and 1 AM and The Gun Nuts at 5, 8, 11:30 (and times on Thursday morning).

They are on the Outdoor Channel, # 255 on Comcast (well at least # 255 in my neck of the woods).

I say any gun show is better than any soap show [shocked] [wink] [smile]

Here's the wright up on Gun Stories:

Hosted by actor and gun enthusiast Joe Mantegna (“Criminal Minds,” “The Godfather: Part III”), Gun Stories takes viewers through a history of firearms, from the heart of the design through its use on the range. Using state-of-the-art, high-speed photography, “MidwayUSA’s Gun Stories” looks at the operation and performance of each weapon, from classics like the Mauser bolt-action to cutting-edge firearms like the Adaptive Combat Rifle. Commentary from historians, shooters, trainers and industry experts make this must-see-TV for gun nuts.

In the season premiere, we’re taking a look back at the rich history of John Browning’s model 1911. We have a big line up of gun experts for Gun Stories. In this episode, we are featuring Alex Rose, Ken Hackathorn, Stephen Hunter, Gary Paul Johnston, Dr. Jack Atwater, Frank James, Philip Schreier, Ted Nugent, Bill Laughridge, Jim Supica, Buz Mills, Gene “Evil Roy” Pearcey, Larry Potterfield, Dwight Van Brunt, Lance Olson, Ross Seyfried, Dick Williams and Roger Smith.

Air Times on Outdoor Channel: 06-29 at 2:00PM | 06-29 at 7:30PM | 06-29 at 10:30PM | 06-30 at 1:30AM | 07-03 at 6:00AM. All times EST.

Happy Veiwing [thumbsup]

Last edited:

Howdy all

There is a new gun show starting today, Gun Stories http://www.downrange.tv/blog/ at 2, 7:30, 10:30 Wed. (and times on Thursday morning) and it is hosted by Joe Mantena.

Returning shows, The Best Defence Survival (season 3) at 3, 7 and 1 AM and The Gun Nuts at 5, 8, 11:30 (and times on Thursday morning).

They are on the Outdoor Channel, # 255 on Comcast (well at least # 255 in my neck of the woods).

I say any gun show is better than any soap show [shocked] [wink] [smile]

Here's the wright up on Gun Stories:

Hosted by actor and gun enthusiast Joe Mantegna (“Criminal Minds,” “The Godfather: Part III”), Gun Stories takes viewers through a history of firearms, from the heart of the design through its use on the range. Using state-of-the-art, high-speed photography, “MidwayUSA’s Gun Stories” looks at the operation and performance of each weapon, from classics like the Mauser bolt-action to cutting-edge firearms like the Adaptive Combat Rifle. Commentary from historians, shooters, trainers and industry experts make this must-see-TV for gun nuts.

In the season premiere, we’re taking a look back at the rich history of John Browning’s model 1911. We have a big line up of gun experts for Gun Stories. In this episode, we are featuring Alex Rose, Ken Hackathorn, Stephen Hunter, Gary Paul Johnston, Dr. Jack Atwater, Frank James, Philip Schreier, Ted Nugent, Bill Laughridge, Jim Supica, Buz Mills, Gene “Evil Roy” Pearcey, Larry Potterfield, Dwight Van Brunt, Lance Olson, Ross Seyfried, Dick Williams and Roger Smith.

Air Times on Outdoor Channel: 06-29 at 2:00PM | 06-29 at 7:30PM | 06-29 at 10:30PM | 06-30 at 1:30AM | 07-03 at 6:00AM. All times EST.

Happy Veiwing [thumbsup]

i wonder if it will be better than 'Tales Of The Gun" in the History channel.

Ya you have to have the "Sports Package" to get the Outdoor Channel

There are a lot of good channels in the sport package, I watch Speed Channel all the time.

I liked the show, it looks like it is going to be a good show.

I thought the slow motion was neet also. It should have been in 3D, the way some of the sheels were coming at the camara it would have looked neet in 3D [rofl]

How much more is the sports package? I dont really care about any other stations, I just want Outdoors.

Anyone notice on the Sportsman channel (178 in NH - Comcast) , that Tactical Arms (the Vickers show), changed to Tac TV, when they moved Lock and Load Thursdays to Monday starting this week?

How much more is the sports package? I dont really care about any other stations, I just want Outdoors.

Anyone notice on the Sportsman channel (178 in NH - Comcast) , that Tactical Arms (the Vickers show), changed to Tac TV, when they moved Lock and Load Thursdays to Monday starting this week?

I don't know, mine is built into my "Bundle Deal", check with your local Comcast, you might be able to just get the Outdoor Channel or I think you can add just the sports package.

There's a show being shot right now for TV in the fall at a place out here called "gunsmoke guns" in Wheat Ridge Colorado. I haven't been to their shop, but they have a reputation of douchbaggery and poor craftsmanship.

There's a show being shot right now for TV in the fall at a place out here called "gunsmoke guns" in Wheat Ridge Colorado. I haven't been to their shop, but they have a reputation of douchbaggery and poor craftsmanship.

Well that won't be good for us shooters if they show them like that.

I just got my July copy of American Rifleman and they have a good wright up on the show "Sons Of Guns" and how Red Jacket got it's start. They are coming back for a second season also.

Back
Top Bottom