• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop opening soon in Hookset,NH

MaxStravinsky

NES Member
Went up to Riley's today, and found a new gun shop opening soon on Hookset Rd, not far off of 93. Stopped by and was told they're hoping for a November 1 opening - but they'll post it on their web site. www.outpostnh.com
The more the merrier!

Went up to Riley's today, and found a new gun shop opening soon on Hookset Rd, not far off of 93. Stopped by and was told they're hoping for a November 1 opening - but they'll post it on their web site. www.outpostnh.com
The more the merrier!

I drove by the place a few weeks ago, it looks like a giant log cabin.

It does look like a big log cabin. Drove by there last weekend, on the way to Riley's. Asked a sales guy at Riley's about the store down the street. He said they were not real concerned. He figured that Riley's would survive by having a loyal customer following, plus they plan to be competitive in price (if needed). Plus, the log cabin has a lot of clothes and other stuff that Riley's doesn't sell. The two stores may compliment each other. It could be a win-win for consumers! [grin]

It does look like a big log cabin. Drove by there last weekend, on the way to Riley's. Asked a sales guy at Riley's about the store down the street. He said they were not real concerned. He figured that Riley's would survive by having a loyal customer following, plus they plan to be competitive in price (if needed). Plus, the log cabin has a lot of clothes and other stuff that Riley's doesn't sell. The two stores may compliment each other. It could be a win-win for consumers! [grin]

Hopefully it turns into a smaller version of KTP, with great selection, better prices and no sales tax.

It was an antique/estate auction place before this. Closed probably about a year back. If they are lining the walls of that place with guns, be prepared to be joyed like a kid going to disney for the first time, that place is f***ing huge. I'll be seriously impressed if they get that whole place filled up.

It was an antique/estate auction place before this. Closed probably about a year back. If they are lining the walls of that place with guns, be prepared to be joyed like a kid going to disney for the first time, that place is f***ing huge. I'll be seriously impressed if they get that whole place filled up.

And, they sell NFA items. Will make it worth the trip.

Hopefully it turns into a smaller version of KTP, with great selection, better prices and no sales tax.

I asked on their FB page if there were any plans to add either another shooters outpost or MFL facility in Seacoast NH in order to more directly compete with KTP and the answer was yes [smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom