• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Shop Open

I have been open about 2 months come on down if your a Northeast shooter member or from Harvard Sportsman club you can expect a discount .
We want your business open 9-6 Everyday we work in the yard occasionally so best to call ahead 978-697-8342 I look forward to seeing you.
We will be at Wilmington November 8-9 as well.
Thanks Larry White Owner Traditional Weaponry

Larry you have some nice rifles. You need to change some of their descriptions. Looks like you have quite a few, kit built guns. That could have been assembled by someone in their basement. For example that's not an FN FAL, that's a British (Inch) L1A1 kit, built by who knows, on a brand of receiver that I have never heard of. It might be Imbel or Argy but the descript says Better.

Last edited:
Super Nice guy.. Larry is very knowledgeable and personable.. Lots of sexy old wood stuff. Another place I get to leave some of my paychecks.. :)

Stopped by Traditional Weaponry Services at the weekend and found it to be a great little store for milsurps and preban semi-auto rifles. Larry is a one-man operation and I got the impression he's mostly doing this as a hobby in his retirement. He's very friendly and really enjoys talking guns. The bulk of his inventory is used, so don't expect cases full of new Glocks and Walthers. However, the selection of interesting long guns is impressive: AKs in all shapes and sizes, couple of Polytech M14s, several Daewoos, various early Colt ARs, M1 carbines, etc. Most of the rifles are displayed in the open, so you can browse freely. (If you like the upstairs section at Collector's Gallery, you'll love this place.) The handgun selection is equally fun: classic SIG and CZ semi-autos, cheap CAI Toks, some WWII German stuff, plenty of vintage revolvers. Plus a rack of bargain shooters in need of TLC. Prices on most things were reasonable for a retail store and seemed negotiable in many cases. In short, well worth a visit if you're interested in older stuff.

And to answer the previous poster, I saw two L1A1s in stock. One was an Australian kit with laminate handguards built on a DSA Aussie-pattern receiver with what looked like a new US barrel. The lower definitely had some miles on it but the wood condition was decent. Had the rarer short PNG flash hider that would need to be correctly fitted to the US barrel or swapped for a standard length hider. The other rifle was a British BSA kit built on a metric CAI receiver with Maranyl furniture and the original barrel threads cut off in classic CAI fashion. Don't know if the pistol grip stud was intact. Had an old civilian scope mounted on a railed top cover. There was also a Hesse receiver FAL but I don't know enough about metric variants to ID the rest of the parts on that one.

Back
Top Bottom