New Gun Shop in Hopedale, MA.

I stop at the Dunks right down the street most days and you have to take a right out of the parking lot, but I need to go left. So I will often pull into the little plaza to spin around. It is set back about 200' with a long entrance to a larger, shared parking lot. On the corner of the cluster of shops to the right is a place called "Orient Body Works" with a massage sign.
I have not stopped but every winter tell myself I am going to take a long lunch and go for a massage. If I ever do, I will report my findings.

Do you have any regular hours scheduled during the week?
I work right around the corner, but live almost an hour away.
Also, curious where you conduct live fire training?
Just askin..

Best of luck with the new shop.
We don’t have regular ours except Saturdays but someone is usually here most weekday mornings. Call or txt the shop 508-322-1826

I’ll also PM you my number

I stop at the Dunks right down the street most days and you have to take a right out of the parking lot, but I need to go left. So I will often pull into the little plaza to spin around. It is set back about 200' with a long entrance to a larger, shared parking lot. On the corner of the cluster of shops to the right is a place called "Orient Body Works" with a massage sign.
I have not stopped but every winter tell myself I am going to take a long lunch and go for a massage. If I ever do, I will report my findings.
Make sure that Mr. Kraft gets the 411, too.

Let them know Bob sent you. And to put it on his tab

Highly suggest Arms Group, LLC. Mike the owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. He will show you almost every option you could have for your price range. The shop is small but is slowly building inventory. If he doesn't have something you want in stock he will gladly get you what you are looking for. He has good prices and also offers educational and training classes. Highly recommend checking out this firearms store in Hopedale, MA!

Back
Top Bottom