• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop in Billerica

I just heard a radio add for Shawsheen on WAAF. Good Job Vinny!! It sounded like Vinny's voice, anyway. I like the fact that the bulk of the add was talking about how the shop offers services to help prospective LTC holders get the training required for licensing, etc. Advertises the store and gets a subtle message to non-gun people that you can't just legally buy a gun without any checks (as the media likes to make it out to be).

I just heard a radio add for Shawsheen on WAAF. Good Job Vinny!! It sounded like Vinny's voice, anyway. I like the fact that the bulk of the add was talking about how the shop offers services to help prospective LTC holders get the training required for licensing, etc. Advertises the store and gets a subtle message to non-gun people that you can't just legally buy a gun without any checks (as the media likes to make it out to be).

this. glad to hear a gunshop ad on Boston radio

JUST LETIING EVERYONE KNOW I HAVE BEEN GETTING IN AAAAAAAALOT OF INVENTORY! SO IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BY YET NOW IS A GOOD TIME. ALSO IM RUNNING A HUGE SALE ON SMITH & WESSON M&P 40 SHIELDS FOR $309. AND IM THROWING IN A FREE MAGAZINE. SO YOU WILL GET 3 MAGS WITH THE PURCHASE!! FREAKING CRAZY!!

I'm new to Billerica/Pinehurst and looking for a pistol range, however it seems the only options are the Woburn and Minuteman rifle clubs, which require memberships. Is there any free or state-park like place to go nearby?

- thank you

I'm new to Billerica/Pinehurst and looking for a pistol range, however it seems the only options are the Woburn and Minuteman rifle clubs, which require memberships. Is there any free or state-park like place to go nearby?

- thank you

That really depends on just how fond you are of getting shot 49 times by the responding SWAT officers.

- thank you

No free or state park like areas nearby that I know of. I've only shot trap at the Billerica club. Not sure if they have other options.

Unlike many states that have ranges in parks or on other public land that are free and open to the public, or open for a nominal use fee, Mass. doesn't really have much of anything in that direction. There's a free, public range at Martin Burns Wildlife Management Area in Newbury, but you need to write to the Mass. Dept. of Environmental Resources for a permit to use it. (The permit is free, you just have to mail them a copy of your LTC or FID, and sign a user agreement in which you agree to the rules.) The range is closed during deer season, IIRC. There's information posted to NES about how to get your "permission slip" to use the range at Martin Burns if you look around.

I think you'll probably just have to pony up for a membership at a private club somewhere.

- thank you

There will be one open in Dracut, on route 38, just south of NH in a couple of weeks. Indoor, but Joe is a good dude, feel free to support him.

That really depends on just how fond you are of getting shot 49 times by the responding SWAT officers.

Third time I've read this, and laugh each time.

Back
Top Bottom