• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop in Billerica

Damm ... right down the street from the Vet office we use ...
My poor dogs and cats will be going in for checkups more often ... LOL ...
Will be checking them out for sure !
Wish I knew like 2 days ago :-(
It would have save me a trip to Four Seasons and/or I could have stopped
in for ammo instead of stopping at Walmart at Drum Hill on the way home
only to find out they DON'T sell ammo :-(
Rob ....

Just checked their Facebook page ...
Got some real nice pictures AND prices on their guns !
May be no more LONG trips to Woburn for me ;-)
Rob ....

I spent some time in the Shores in the late 70s. The house band was Goldust and if I remember right the guitar players name was Cliff. There were more than a few trashy women in that place and I took advantage of it.

"Concord Whores" as we called it.
Didn't have to cast the trollop net to wide in that joint to hook up.

Hey Vinny, I am Rob from WSA who spoke to you on Friday. Glad things are going well! I am going to try to swing by this week at some point to see the shop.

Hey Rob,

It has been going well, not bad for 2 weeks in the worst month of the year. Great time to open right. When you come by I can give you everything you need for that event. I might be interested in the Gold Package.

I stopped in to Shawsheen Firearms this morning. I was very impressed. Very friendly and helpful staff. Got to shoot the breeze with Vinny, nice guy. No crowd to fight with, yet, but hopefully in the future. Very worthwhile to stop by if you're looking for a gun, etc.

The prices on guns were outstanding. Quite a large selection of guns, even a few used preban Glocks, an old Luger, etc.. I was told the Sigs are due in any day now, but they have all the other brands in stock. Lots of ammo, even CCI SV 22 ammo. Lots of sundry stuff like eye, ear, cleaning, holsters, etc.

They have one of the new S&W Victory 22 pistols on display. I got to try it. Very nice pistol, great trigger. The distributor told Vinny that they expect the Victory to be on the EOPS list, maybe in March, or very soon. The shop has taken some pre-orders on the gun. It looks to be a step up to the old Ruger MKIII series pistols and way easier to field strip.

Well worth the time to stop in. If they don't have it they'll get right on it to order what you need. I forgot to ask about what gunsmithing services they offer. You can call them at 978-804-3230 or go to http://shawsheenfirearms.com/

Ran by today, (twice [laugh]). Picked up some ammo and a Shield.

Nice crew. Very warm environment. I'll definitely be back when I'm in the area for work.

Stopped by today and wished Vinny luck in his new venture. Real nice shop, clean, well stocked, positive attitude. All the attributes for success.

Anybody else goes by, you gotta take a good look at the newly minted S&W Victory 22 pistol that they have in the case. Coming soon to MA.

Well ... what a coincidence ... Our Newfie had to go to the vet this morning.
Sooooo ... After we left I looked over to my Wife and asked if she wanted to
stop in the gun shop. She was all for it. Met Vinny and his crew and they spent
alot of time with my Wife explaining all the differences in the type of handgun
she would like to carry. Very nice atmosphere ....
Thanks ...
Rob ...

I also stopped by today. I want the Ruger LCRx, the Armscor .45 and most of all, the Henry Golden Boy in .44.

for starters...

Nice guys, i will definitely be making it a regular stop

I stopped by last week in my Gadsden jeep:) nice group of folks, decent prices, bought some assorted ammo just cuz, grabbed a boresnake for Lady Radtekk's AR, looked at a few guns...

We'll be stopping by tomorrow for more shopping:) SO nice to have a shop near Chelmsford!

but the ammo... i think i saw bucket o bullets for like $150 ? are the 300 packs of CCI .22 $49.95? Might have been 500 rd bricks, not sure.

i could be wrong but I think those are accurate.

[grin]Man, where is everyone? This new shop has only been open a month, but the owner, Vinny, is bending over backwards to beat everyone's prices. Lots of good guys in this business and you can add Vinny to the group. I truly hope his name gets around enough to keep him around because I don't have any money right now but when I do I am definitely buying there. Prices are really good. We all know how hard it is to get established in this business so I'm hoping more of you will try him out. You won't be disappointed. BTW Vinny is not a friend of mine. I met him at his store for the first time. Actually, now that I think of it, he is a friend.

Finally got over to Shawsheen today! Very nice shop and people. They helped me out with an issue I was having with my AR, and I am actually going to have some gunsmithing done there. Really sweet to have a good shop like this so close by now.

Back
Top Bottom