• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop in Billerica

It's amazing how many people that don't remember the Tiki Hut. I live in Billerica for 20 years 75-95 and the sticky hut was a big deal for as long as I was there.

I remember the Hut. Never really ate there, spent most of my time in the bar. Their drinks were Hi Octane and if you had more than a couple driving home was going to be a problem.

BMHS '89, never set foot in Mac's, but a friends dad practically lived there. Ate plenty of Cove pizza and Tiki Hut pupu platters...

Went in when I was 16 with a copy of someone elses temporary paper ID...to funny cause I looked like I was 16 I wasn't one of those kids with beards and 6' tall.

I know where I'm stopping after work today.

At Macs Two?

Stopped by yesterday Vinny was a wicked nice guy and Ruger (dog) was very welcoming. Ordered a few things from him, I will definitely go back!

I stopped in yesterday. Very nice little shop and great staff. Hopefully their used gun inventory builds up a bit more over time.

SAM_0617.JPG

Ooh, they had a .22LR M1-22 Carbine when I was in yesterday for $389.

And a repop M1 Carbine canvas bag for $17.

Nice shop. Stopped by today on the way to O'Connors for shear pins. Met the owner Vinnie his fiance Angelina and the guy who waited on me. Great service Ammo prices OK for what I saw. Nice parts selection if you are building up an AR. Best part is I scored an Atcchisson .22LR conversion kit with 2 10 rnd magazines that he had on consignment for $115. New is closer to $194. Thanks for a great deal and continued good luck I will be back.

I went in today after work. I liked the atmosphere and they had a decent selection. The staff was friendly and helpful, and Vinnie seemed to know his stuff. I bought a stripped lower and I will be going back.

Stopped today on the way home. Not much in the way of milsurps (someone asked). Handgun selection was decent. Ammo prices were good for a small shop. Got a box of factory remanufactured 45acp for $18. Michigan ammo company or something like that. They had odd calibers too.....45gap......plent of 10mm etc. Id check them out again.

Back
Top Bottom