• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop in Billerica

A new shop opened in Billerica last weekend. Shawsheen Firearms and gunsmithing. It's on Hadley St. Behind the Cumberland Farms. Went in there today decent selection of ammo priced right. Nice selection of rifles and handguns. He told me they will be selling Sigs to just waiting for them to come in. Handguns were also priced competitively.

Last edited:
A new shop opened in Billerica last weekend. Shawsheen Firearms and gunsmithing. Located behind the Cumberland Farms. Went in there today decent selection of ammo priced right. Nice selection of rifles and handguns. He told me they will be selling Sigs to just waiting for them to come in. Handguns were also priced competitively.

Sounds dangerous...don't they know that children go to Cumberland Farm stores?

Cumbie's on 3-A across from Dunk's? Between the Mac's Two and Armstong Fastener?

I think that's a Cumbie's.[rolleyes] Knew Mac's well back in the early 80's as it was a favorite place to visit after Bullseye shooting in the area.

Sorry it behind garrisons and Cumberland on Hadley St. Didn't realize I didn't put that in the first post.

301 Boston Rd. North Billerica for Cumberland farm. Take Phiney Street off Boston Rd. to get in behind. It's near Auto Zone.

I didn't find them on the interwebs yet. Do they have regular hours, evening hours yet? Did they post their hours? I'd like to check them out on my way home from work tomorrow or Fri.

It's amazing how many people that don't remember the Tiki Hut. I live in Billerica for 20 years 75-95 and the sticky hut was a big deal for as long as I was there.

I loved tiki hut, waiter named steeve was awesome to us, that was back in 1989 ish when I turned 21 LOL

Okay how about the "Shores" Then "The Cove"

Ah, the Concord Shores Lounge, on the banks of the mighty Concord River. The back parking lot of that place was the waiting room for the House of Corrections...[smile]

And the Cove Restaurant. Cockroaches dancin' on your over-easy eggs. [shocked]

It's funny to see things change over time. The Shores is now Stelio's and The cove is now the Purple Bamboo...

Good to see a new shop open though. Used to be quite a few in Mass before the 80's and 90's took them away...

I recall Tony's, but not Fred's. Brain farts...

Back
Top Bottom