New Gun Owners due to Covid-Riots

Wow this thread got hijacked! Didn't expect it to change into a mail in voting discussion. Anyway, I bought my 1st shotgun due to the unrest caused by the pandemic and "protests".

Mail-in ballots are exceedingly easy to fake.

For example, in Buddy Cianci's autobiography, Politics and Pasta: How I Prosecuted Mobsters, Rebuilt a Dying City, Advised a President, Dined with Sinatra, Spent Five Years in a Federally Funded Gated Community, and Lived to Tell the Tale, Buddy described how in two mayoral elections he won, a certain Providence city councilor conveniently "found" mailed-in ballots that helped sway the election in Buddy's favor. This particular city councilor had done this "finding" on previous occasions and represented a part of South Providence. South Providence is a primarily-minority area of the city and suffers from urban blight to this day.
Remember, Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago padding votes for JFK in the 1960 election and Old Man Joe greasing many Dem palms for votes for his son.

Just got another call to teach the safety class. This will be the 6th person this month. And, I usually don't teach courses. I don't advertise anywhere. My name is just listed on the MSP web site. I became an instructor to get unrestricted in Boston. But, I do like teaching though.

I took 2 newbies to the range Sunday. They loved it and asked if I could help them with the process in RI. I have no idea about ri laws. I’m in northern ma but it can’t be as difficult as ma. I’ve pointed them to the wise nes

Back
Top Bottom