New Gun Laws Being Voted On (Final Vote on Thursday) in US House on C-SPAN: They Passed

Reptile

NES Member

People that can't recite the four rules are going to lecture us on 'safety' while using the Constitution for toilet paper.

Pelosi Brings Gun Registry Bill to House Floor Today

Take Action
Click on the Take Action button to email your Rep. in opposition to H.R. 8 and H.R. 1446. Once you’ve done that, please make sure to leave a message with your Rep. by calling the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Become a GOA Patriot member
Take the next step in the No Compromise mission and upgrade your GOA membership today!

Urge Your Representative
to Stand Up to Nancy Pelosi!

Today is the day!
Pelosi’s House will be voting on two gun control bills today.
Please make sure to take action in opposition to both bills and to make a phone call, as well.
The two bills are:
Donate to GOA's 2A Protection Fund
  • H.R. 8, which will impose a Universal Background REGISTRATION system by requiring FBI screening for every firearms transfer (with very few exceptions); and,
  • H.R. 1446, which will open up the background check process to very lengthy delays (as it would remove the 3-day limit that an FFL must wait before transferring a firearm).
Please click on the Take Action button to send a last-minute email.
TAKE ACTION NOW
We are always updating our pre-written letters with new text. So even if you took action before, you can send another letter now.
And if you have the time, please consider making a quick phone call to your Representative, urging him or her to vote NO on H.R. 8 and H.R. 1446.
The Capitol Hill switchboard number is 202-224-3121.
Thank you for your support and activism!
In liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America
Follow me on Twitter: @erichmpratt
Follow me on Parler: @pratterich
P.S. Please distribute this alert to your pro-gun family and friends and urge them to take action. To renew your GOA membership or to join for the first time, please click here.
P.P.S. Here's yet another reason to oppose H.R. 1446. The Washington Free Beacon is reporting this morning that this bill would "steer taxpayer dollars to a leading gun-control ally to consult on a federal study of the background check system."

I think the last year of burning cities, riots, murders, rapes, theft of an election, barbed wire fences around DC, have pretty much shown that nobody cares about laws anymore. What’s the old saying, “when they outlaw guns we’ll all be outlaws”.

I'm listening. It is all rhetoric, on both sides. There is little or no legal discussion and only inaccurate characterizations of the Heller case. The House isn't even full everyone there knows already how the vote will go - CWOT

Back
Top Bottom