• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Control Executive Orders

So if I were to attempt to get a trust done in the next week or so, would it all be for not? I wish they could just make this shit simple to understand, but no, no why would they do that.

There are still advantages of going the trust route, IMHO. E.g. I would want my wife to have access to any NFA asset that we own. But it sounds like even if you incorporate a trust, all officers/trustees are going to be required to submit pics and prints.

*Disclaimer: Haven't started an NFA trust yet.

There are still advantages of going the trust route, IMHO. E.g. I would want my wife to have access to any NFA asset that we own. But it sounds like even if you incorporate a trust, all officers/trustees are going to be required to submit pics and prints.

*Disclaimer: Haven't started an NFA trust yet.

See this is what confuses me, because in this state that means nothing changes. If you are on a trust and you are willed NFA items, you still need to be properly licensed to take possession of said items.

So are the sign off requirements from CLEO no required no matter what? I haven't read everything been out of state for a while.

See this is what confuses me, because in this state that means nothing changes. If you are on a trust and you are willed NFA items, you still need to be properly licensed to take possession of said items.

So are the sign off requirements from CLEO no required no matter what? I haven't read everything been out of state for a while.

Ya, Cleo will be required for trusts (along with prints and pics).

Back
Top Bottom