New frontier armory

Hello I just purchased a NFA lower, anyone else out one together. I have been wanting to build a Pcc. I have all NFA parts, I figured why not stick with the same company for everything. I bought everything direct off there website to.

Umm I live in Seabrook nh you guys are paranoid. Also the 9mm lowers are legal in mass. Several dealers sell them and advertise. But again I have lived in Seabrook for 3 months. Already a couple purchases under my belt.

Suuuuure you are.

LOL

Thanks for rolling with our paranoid punches, dude. Jelly of your ability to buy.

NFA has really nice quality receivers.

mAGlkaA.jpg

I SBR'd my NFA 9mm made with all NFA parts. One of my favorite guns. It can take a little finagling to make the LRBHO to work but I like having that. I've been told it can be pretty abusive to Glock mags. They also make one that takes MP5 mags, which is a nice option.

I built one also with all NFA parts. Fun gun to shoot. Sig Romeo site on top. It doesn’t live in MA and I picked up a bunch of hi caps. The downside is I’m a left eye dominant shooter so unlike any of my rifles it sprays a lot of crap in my face.

You could shoot it all day for a little more than the price of a Happy Meal.

I had NFA upper and their AR15 lower plus magwell adaptor, this combination did not work out for me. So got their C-9 lower, and will finish the build soon.

Back
Top Bottom