New Front Page

What are your thoughts on the new front page?

• Not bad considering you're a Marine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks like my Grandmother found the internet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like the re-worked front page. It's easier to navigate with the way my monitor's set up; and it looks better, too.

I like the re-worked front page. It's easier to navigate with the way my monitor's set up; and it looks better, too.

Wow, that's much better.

I have a thing againts front pages who's only job is to house the "click here to enter" button. Having some content there that gives a feel for wha the site is is much better.

Matt

Wow, that's much better.

I have a thing againts front pages who's only job is to house the "click here to enter" button. Having some content there that gives a feel for wha the site is is much better.

Matt

Wow, that's much better.

Matt

Very nice job, Marine! I think it is a much better front page for your glorious web site, far more professional and appealing than your first-time-out-of-the-box attempt.

One tiny edit: In the Special Products section there should be no apostrophe in "its" as you used it in your sentence because you are using it as a modifier before a noun.

(I am not trying to be a pain in the neck, rather, I know you would want your text to be correctly written.)

Very nice job, Marine! I think it is a much better front page for your glorious web site, far more professional and appealing than your first-time-out-of-the-box attempt.

One tiny edit: In the Special Products section there should be no apostrophe in "its" as you used it in your sentence because you are using it as a modifier before a noun.

(I am not trying to be a pain in the neck, rather, I know you would want your text to be correctly written.)

Back
Top Bottom