"new forum" missing features

I just noticed, that when you go to "New Posts" or "Watched Threads", it no longer tells you what forum those threads are in over to the right side, where it used to do this before.

Am I just missing it somewhere, or is it no longer around?

The "New Post" button is way up and to the right. Didn't that used to be more to the lower left before? Can it be again?

Thanks.

I just noticed, that when you go to "New Posts" or "Watched Threads", it no longer tells you what forum those threads are in over to the right side, where it used to do this before.

Am I just missing it somewhere, or is it no longer around?

The "New Post" button is way up and to the right. Didn't that used to be more to the lower left before? Can it be again?

Thanks.
mrlnu.jpg

Well, now I see it. What I meant is I think it used to be in its own column over to the right between "views" and "last message" . Now that I see it, it doesn't really matter where I guess.

Some new features showed up while I was out on a field op last week...I LIKE IT!

See...I told all you naysayers and holocaust deniers that everything was going to be A-O-K :D

p.s. the Florbert Parlor rifle is still for sale I see...as well as the pedastal sink.

Ya I got nothing there, don't know if I can change something in settings?

They don't show up on mobile devices due to size constraints. We're working on a new theme that has a bit more functionality on the mobile side, post numbers included.

Still missing one feature, but I see it elsewhere on the forum, so I know it exists!!!!

If you go to "New Posts", it will say (in order, up and down):
Forums
1 2 3 ... 7 Next>
Show only: Unread x

If you go to "Watched threads", it will say (in order, up and down):
Forums
Watched threads
1 2 3 ... 333 Next>

It does NOT have the option to show only UNREAD posts. The old forum used to have this, and it makes it FAR easier to see what's what.

Thank you.

No, I see that.
Look a little below your circle, where it says "Show only: Unread"

When you click on that, versus when you click on Watched threads, it doesn't offer that choice.

I'm not understanding what you want - if you click on that filter while on the new posts page, it will only show you watched threads, with unread content... isn't that what you're looking for?

You cannot do it from the watched threads page, but if you set your filters up on the 'New Posts' page as such, it does exactly what you are requesting.

1597611146799.png

I only just recently saw the "unread only" under new posts. I don't think I ever saw the filters (way off on the right) before.

Back
Top Bottom