New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

thanks for the forum, Im just a civilian who grew up with an army SF dad and an army SATCOM mom, so guns have always been there. Basically just looking to get information and share what I can.

Hi all. Just found the website and had to register/join. Always good to find new info and stuff.
I grew up here in Mass., spent 10+ years in the Army (Airborne---All The Way!) and of course ended up back here. Been back for about 4 years now and continuously get frustrated by the laws and such of gun ownership in this state. I do have my class A, though it was a pain to get.
I've been hunting all of my life, and do enjoy shooting alot (mostly skeet).
Also, I've been messing around with refinishing/restoring old guns through the winter. I'll try to post pics of my 'piece-de-resistance' soon. 100+ y.o. sxs---she's a shooter, too.

Welcome, I would love to see some picks. I am interested in the antique firearm realm too. I am frustrated too by my move back into NY from Virginia where I was stationed. We just need to work on our states. you know get involved in the process. Are you a member of any Gun Right groups, like NRA, or at the state level in MA I believe it's GOAL.

Just noticed this thread but been here for a few weeks. Only been in Massachusetts for 3 years. Moved here from Maine when I met my wife who is also a member here. We belong to the Hanson R+G club. I found this site thru a link on The Four Season's Gun Shop site. Love the reloading forum here. I've only been doing it for a few years and look forward to learning more. Thanks to Derek and Lynne my user name is now spelled right. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom