• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

thanks for the forum, Im just a civilian who grew up with an army SF dad and an army SATCOM mom, so guns have always been there. Basically just looking to get information and share what I can.

Hi all. Just found the website and had to register/join. Always good to find new info and stuff.
I grew up here in Mass., spent 10+ years in the Army (Airborne---All The Way!) and of course ended up back here. Been back for about 4 years now and continuously get frustrated by the laws and such of gun ownership in this state. I do have my class A, though it was a pain to get.
I've been hunting all of my life, and do enjoy shooting alot (mostly skeet).
Also, I've been messing around with refinishing/restoring old guns through the winter. I'll try to post pics of my 'piece-de-resistance' soon. 100+ y.o. sxs---she's a shooter, too.

Welcome, I would love to see some picks. I am interested in the antique firearm realm too. I am frustrated too by my move back into NY from Virginia where I was stationed. We just need to work on our states. you know get involved in the process. Are you a member of any Gun Right groups, like NRA, or at the state level in MA I believe it's GOAL.

Just noticed this thread but been here for a few weeks. Only been in Massachusetts for 3 years. Moved here from Maine when I met my wife who is also a member here. We belong to the Hanson R+G club. I found this site thru a link on The Four Season's Gun Shop site. Love the reloading forum here. I've only been doing it for a few years and look forward to learning more. Thanks to Derek and Lynne my user name is now spelled right. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom