New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsWildweasel said:

thanks everyone :D

jonj said:
Beretta, depending where you are, you may want to check the Nuclear power plants. If you're near Plymouth, I can find out who the contractor is and their contact info.

yup i'm lil'over an hour from plymouth.wait i'm thinking of wrong plymouth.

MrsWildweasel said:

thanks everyone :D

jonj said:
Beretta, depending where you are, you may want to check the Nuclear power plants. If you're near Plymouth, I can find out who the contractor is and their contact info.

yup i'm lil'over an hour from plymouth.wait i'm thinking of wrong plymouth.

hey, thanks for the welcomes guys. I am 29 yrs. old and have been shooting since I was a kid. I am slowly acquiring my own collection over the past 6 yrs. Love to shoot my tricked 10/22, and the 10/17hmr I built. My new favorite is my 4" S&W mdl 66. I have a Bushmaster AR that comes to the range with me almost every trip. All in all I have a small but diverse beginners arsennal! [lol] Anybody shoot at Monument Beach gun club?

hey, thanks for the welcomes guys. I am 29 yrs. old and have been shooting since I was a kid. I am slowly acquiring my own collection over the past 6 yrs. Love to shoot my tricked 10/22, and the 10/17hmr I built. My new favorite is my 4" S&W mdl 66. I have a Bushmaster AR that comes to the range with me almost every trip. All in all I have a small but diverse beginners arsennal! [lol] Anybody shoot at Monument Beach gun club?

Hi everyone,

I've been reading for a while but just started posting recently. I enjoy the forum and look forward to meeting up with some people someday to go shooting.

New home page is great--very functional.

Hi everyone,

I've been reading for a while but just started posting recently. I enjoy the forum and look forward to meeting up with some people someday to go shooting.

Hi everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom