• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Discussion

Greetings Y'all!

Don't recall the exact path that got me here; guess that's what surfin' the net's all about. Anyway, good to be here.

Got MA licensed over a year ago; since then, been too busy to shop for a sidearm. The time has come, though; should be out looking at handguns sometime this week. I hear fsguns is the place to go; their site's nice! But, I'd like to locate a good shop closer to Grafton, where I live, which is 961 miles east of Detroit, where I was born and raised! (BTW, I've heard alot about the Shrewsbury Gun Room - little of it good; so, I'll be staying away from there!)

I'll be closing for now; and seven-three to all you hams out there!

Mike, kb1jsl

Welcome, Mike.

I spend a good deal of time in Grafton at the Masonic Lodge in town. Several of the brothers there are shooters.

As for close gun shops... well, since Village Guns in Westboro closed, there aren't many close by. Boston Gun Range on RT 20 in Worcester has some, but they're primarily a rental range, I think. But S&W is less than an hour west of you... :)

Ross

Welcome. You are correct about Four Seasons. Fortunately I only live about 10 miles or so away from there, so I get in there at least once a week. I can't say enough good things about them.

Adam

General Discussion

Well, gee folks, thanks for all the warm hellos and welcomes! Nice site you have going here - it'll take a while for me to fully acquaint myself with the ops, though. And, I plan to load up the buggy tomorrow and head out to Woburn to visit the F S Guns outlet (I'm sure I'll find something to bring home with me).

See y'all around the site!

73 (means "Best Regards")

Mike,

Better load up the bank account. You'll be hard-pressed to stop at one! Four Seasons is kinda like eating A potato chip . . . you can't stop at only one!

Well I just joined the forums today. I been at Realtree forums for a long time and was just nosing around on google and found these forums and thought I would give it a try. Then of course I seen the big Marine letters up on top of the screen and thought a jarhead must run this site which is good because I am a Marine myself here in Ma. I been up in Mass since last December and can't wait to leave. Too liberal here for me and this state is not hunter friendly. I am originally from Pa. I have 7 more years until I hit my 20 and I can retire.

Welcome Devil Dog. [wink]

gen079.gif

Thanks for the welcome. It's just too many laws up here man. Luckily I hunt with a bow so it wasn't too bad but still, not too many hunters around here. I am just glad I am home this hunting season. Needless to say I been deploying pretty often in the last 3 years.

Thanks Derek for hooking that chevron up for me. It's about time I get to some forums where a Marine is running them [lol] No offense to the Army and Navy and yes even that group called the Air Force too but the Marines know how to run stuff properly [lol] Just kidding, I love all my brothers and Sisters in arms even if you are un-disciplined [eek_sigh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom