• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just finished registering and wanted to say hi.

hope to learn what there is to learn about shooting.

btw-anyone here know anything about getting into a security guard job.need a job an always thought about it.(armed guard position)

it that kinda an avatar i got there under my post.

btw-anyone here know anything about getting into a security guard job.need a job an always thought about it.(armed guard position)

Welcome to the board Beretta. No, you can add your own avitar in your profile. Stripes add up after certain numbers of posts you make. As for your job hunt, I think you'll find some here who will be able to answer your question.

Welcome to the board Beretta. No, you can add your own avitar in your profile. Stripes add up after certain numbers of posts you make. As for your job hunt, I think you'll find some here who will be able to answer your question.

C-pher said:
Welcome Beretta. Hope you find what you're looking for here. And I know one Mod that might be able to help you on your job hunt.
jonj said:

thanks for the welcome from both of you.

C-pher said:
Welcome Beretta. Hope you find what you're looking for here. And I know one Mod that might be able to help you on your job hunt.
jonj said:

C-pher said:
jonj said:

Beretta, depending where you are, you may want to check the Nuclear power plants. If you're near Plymouth, I can find out who the contractor is and their contact info.

Beretta, depending where you are, you may want to check the Nuclear power plants. If you're near Plymouth, I can find out who the contractor is and their contact info.

JonJ said:

He's in NH, Jon. :D

JonJ said:

JonJ said:

MrsWildweasel said:

thanks everyone :D

jonj said:

yup i'm lil'over an hour from plymouth.wait i'm thinking of wrong plymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom