• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

AJ here from the south shore. Stumbled across this forum when I was looking up mass gun laws on the net. This place rocks! I was about to apply for an LTC and I am so glad I found this forum before I did.

Hey guys,

AJ here from the south shore. Stumbled across this forum when I was looking up mass gun laws on the net. This place rocks! I was about to apply for an LTC and I am so glad I found this forum before I did.

Hey guys,

Welcome AJ.

Read the sticky posts on applying for LTC BEFORE you apply. It could save you some grief.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome AJ.

Read the sticky posts on applying for LTC BEFORE you apply. It could save you some grief.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome AJ.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom