New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Those places don't ring a bell but glad they got out. I am an adopted 40 year proud ma**h*** except when it comes to 2A.
Hoping to convince the maternal unit to move to Tennessee some day
We're going to have to get our own area in TN! Been seeing a lot of transplants to TN from our area lately. I still have about five or six years to go before I retire, but then Tennesee here I come!

Hi i'm Mark. I live in Woburn. Belong to the MRA club in Woburn. got a few years under my belt. mostly just recreational and i thought i'd start meeting like minded people as i transition out of the national guard. Mostly i like the stand up comedy and roasting i noticed going on here. keep up the good work! this we'll defend!

Hi i'm Mark. I live in Woburn. Belong to the MRA club in Woburn. got a few years under my belt. mostly just recreational and i thought i'd start meeting like minded people as i transition out of the national guard. Mostly i like the stand up comedy and roasting i noticed going on here. keep up the good work! this we'll defend!
Welcome!

Welcome aboard and don't be afraid to use the search button, lots of information can be found and don't be afraid to resurrect a dead thread.

Welcome

Whatsup everyone! My name is Shootah!! I have minimal experience currently with firearms but I registered here to ask questions and learn everything I can. From Boston area
Welcome. Seems like a lot of new blood is coming aboard. Shootah, your parents sure picked out a different name for you 😉

Hi! New member.

Just dropped off a first time LTC application, and have a meeting with licensing officer later this week.

Been meaning to get my LTC since 21 or 22, but never got around to it, in part due to excessive/intimidating reference requirements in my old town, plus life is busy.

Currently in Franklin MA which is apparently very green. Hoping it all goes smoothly and timely.

Hi! New member.

Just dropped off a first time LTC application, and have a meeting with licensing officer later this week.

Been meaning to get my LTC since 21 or 22, but never got around to it, in part due to excessive/intimidating reference requirements in my old town, plus life is busy.

Currently in Franklin MA which is apparently very green. Hoping it all goes smoothly and timely.
Welcome aboard. A few of us are from Franklin. I can attest that it's a green town.

Hi! New member.

You should spend the $25 and become a full member. We have occasional meetups locally. We had one recently at Teddy Gallaghers and one over in wrentham. It's a good way to meet like minded people.

Hey guys, new member chiming in. According to what I've read above 👆 and in several other pages I hail from some of you guys' future retirement state, ( Tennessee ), 😁

I found this site through a search on a pistol that wound up being in your classifieds section. So I joined up and reached out to the seller but he's not wanting to ship at this time. But since I'm already here I might as well hang around and get to know ya'll since it would appear some of you will have me as a neighbor soon enough lol.

IC

Hey guys, new member chiming in. According to what I've read above 👆 and in several other pages I hail from some of you guys' future retirement state, ( Tennessee ), 😁

I found this site through a search on a pistol that wound up being in your classifieds section. So I joined up and reached out to the seller but he's not wanting to ship at this time. But since I'm already here I might as well hang around and get to know ya'll since it would appear some of you will have me as a neighbor soon enough lol.

IC
Yup. The very eastern most part of TN, west of Asheville,NC or Roanoke, VA are where we are currently looking. One more year, maybe two here in MA.
Sell me on TN over the other two. It'll be my wife, 10 yo daughter and myself. Oh, and a couple of dogs.

Hey, I just registered and saw this thread so I thought I'd post. My name is Bill, and I live in Tyngsboro, MA, but go to school out at WPI in Worcester. Been shooting since I was a kid and they let us use the .22's at Scout camp. Just got my Class A LTC a few months ago so I'm still pretty new to the world of actually owning guns. I stumbled on the site when I was looking for some clarification on MA laws, and it looks like this is going to be a great place to get information!
Hi. Welcome.

Hi All. New to this forum, and gun ownership. I have a HK45C so far, but now looking for a 22 rifle or something to target shoot with the kids. Looking forward to growing my collection! Just need to buy a rifle safe now…

Welcome! Do you like lever action rifles? I love my Henry rifle. There is also the Ruger 10-22, M&P15-22, lots of options in that caliber. Happy rifle shopping!

Which Henry rifle do you have? I haven’t researched many and never fired one, but they look great.

I have the H001 in .22lr. It is my ultimate favorite gun. A day at the range without my Henry is a lousy day. The mechanism is smooth, it's super easy to shoot and super easy to keep right on target round after round. No wonder why cowboys loved them lol.

Back
Top Bottom