New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hello, new member here. A little background on me: I became a firearms owner and proponent of individual liberties about 15 years ago while living down in MA. That instantly alienated me. And really it was because of my passion for the shooting sports and for personal freedoms such as the 2A that prompted me to move to NH. I've been living here about 10 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Ironically, my interest in firearms sort of died off for a long time until just recently. Maybe it was like when you finally turn 21 and its perfectly legal and accepted to drink now, the nostalgia kind of starts to wear off in the next few years. There really aren't many or any restrictions here that I can think of for ownership or carrying firearms, and many of us plink steel and anything else that is fun to shoot in our back yards regularly. The last couple of years I've gotten back into it, and I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people and hoping that all of the first time gun owners in the past couple of years will help us continue to make advances legislatively.

Hello, new member here. A little background on me: I became a firearms owner and proponent of individual liberties about 15 years ago while living down in MA. That instantly alienated me. And really it was because of my passion for the shooting sports and for personal freedoms such as the 2A that prompted me to move to NH. I've been living here about 10 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Ironically, my interest in firearms sort of died off for a long time until just recently. Maybe it was like when you finally turn 21 and its perfectly legal and accepted to drink now, the nostalgia kind of starts to wear off in the next few years. There really aren't many or any restrictions here that I can think of for ownership or carrying firearms, and many of us plink steel and anything else that is fun to shoot in our back yards regularly. The last couple of years I've gotten back into it, and I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people and hoping that all of the first time gun owners in the past couple of years will help us continue to make advances legislatively.
Welcome!

Hi All ... I'm a newbie to NES from NH. I own the Henry Model H001 and the Big Boy Brass 357/38 .spl, plus caretaker for my son's S&W Victory .22.
Just primarily a shooter/plinker, don't hunt, but could with the BB .... 🙂
Dan
Welcome Dan.
I love the lever guns too and have several in 30-30, but our favorite is still the Henry Golden Boy. Just love that thing.

Hi All ... I'm a newbie to NES from NH. I own the Henry Model H001 and the Big Boy Brass 357/38 .spl, plus caretaker for my son's S&W Victory .22.
Dan
Welcome Dan,

I have a Winchester model 94/22 XTR, it is one of my favorite guns. I bought it new back in the mid 80’s and have managed to keep it in mint condition, but I have not shot it in years.

Dan

Welcome from a huge Henry lever action fan girl lol!

Dan
Hello @NH Lever Gunner , welcome.

I’m a lever gun fan, too, and in the Lebanon/Hanover area, are you anywhere nearby?

Hello

Middle aged long time gun enthusiast with a decade of service in the Marines. Found this site looking to buy and or modify an AR that I have. Plus occasionally talk shop but I’ll mostly lurk. Thanks to those who run and started this for the resource you’ve provided.

Cheers

Hello

Middle aged long time gun enthusiast with a decade of service in the Marines. Found this site looking to buy and or modify an AR that I have. Plus occasionally talk shop but I’ll mostly lurk. Thanks to those who run and started this for the resource you’ve provided.

Cheers
Welcome to NES and most importantly..........Thank You for your service.

Dang, I made a whole wall of text introduction thread when I could have done it here instead.

Oops.

US Army veteran, to give folks a clue how long I was in, my first issued rifle was an M16A1. My last issued rifle was the M4.

I like shooting but love shooting while being trained even more.
Welcome to NES.
When I went through Boot, we qualified with the m16- A2, and the 1911, but they had started to issue the Beretta before I left.
The Humvee was just rolling out.
No one had ever even heard of an ACOG, but Marines still qualified at 500 yards with iron sights, and a bit better than half of us shot "Expert", myself included, and the M249 SAW had just been introduced.

Damn... I feel old.

Hello All! Long time lurker first time posting. Glad to finally register as well as get approved for a unrestricted LTC. Not new to firearms but I am not advanced either. I hope to continue to learn and get great information here, as well as, maybe meeting some you in person eventually! Just can't wait to get the card in the mail so I finally start spending more of my money 💵💳...

Sam

Hello All! Long time lurker first time posting. Glad to finally register as well as get approved for a unrestricted LTC. Not new to firearms but I am not advanced either. I hope to continue to learn and get great information here, as well as, maybe meeting some you in person eventually! Just can't wait to get the card in the mail so I finally start spending more of my money 💵💳...

Sam
Welcome to this site and to Wrentham.

Sam
Welcome aboard and hopefully we'll get back to the NES Shoots.

My name is Andrew Martins. I made an account just to post my AR Seekins Precision sp3g pro for sale but it seems as though I don't have the privileges on here to do so? No reason to be here if I can't post it haha

My name is Andrew Martins. I made an account just to post my AR Seekins Precision sp3g pro for sale but it seems as though I don't have the privileges on here to do so? No reason to be here if I can't post it haha
to post in the for sale threads you need to be a member. if you don't see a reason to be here then we are probably better off.

Stick around if you think you can actually contribute. If not think of it as an added expense for the privilege selling.

See the green bar under our names that say "NES Member " , the small cost of being a paid member is repaid untold times and gives you the ability to sell your squirrel gun.

Back
Top Bottom