New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

It really is a good deal. Lots of great stuff in the classifieds. But for me the real icing is the free Monthly Raffle.

Winds up being $2 bucks a month and always a good item...

two-bucks-jerry-griffin.jpg

Hey everyone! I Recently moved to Pepperell, MA from North Carolina and got my LTC (Pepperell PD was great, I will post in the "guide to gun rights in your MA town" thread) but had an NC concealed carry permit for 15 years before that. I have taken a few firearms training courses--mainly pistol/CQB/FOF, but some stuff with rifles and even driving--and have 12 years of experience as a mechanical engineer, registered PE since 2015. I have designed and scratch-built my own Form 1 suppressors (Don't worry! All the fun stuff is stored in NC), along with some associated tooling. I found NES as I was preparing to move up here...I knew some of the Northern states had draconian gun laws, but I was dismayed when I learned more about the specifics. A license to merely possess a single round of ammo was kind of a shock. But I got a great job offer and was willing to put up with it to move close to where I will work. I love this area! It is a welcome reprieve after living in downtown Raleigh for several years and through most of COVID. Great forum, and glad to be here!

BTW, I love military history and armored vehicles. One of my life goals is to design and build a medium-bore anti-tank cannon and my dog is named Sabot (SAY-bow), if that gives you some idea.

Hey everyone! I Recently moved to Pepperell, MA from North Carolina and got my LTC (Pepperell PD was great, I will post in the "guide to gun rights in your MA town" thread) but had an NC concealed carry permit for 15 years before that. I have taken a few firearms training courses--mainly pistol/CQB/FOF, but some stuff with rifles and even driving--and have 12 years of experience as a mechanical engineer, registered PE since 2015. I have designed and scratch-built my own Form 1 suppressors (Don't worry! All the fun stuff is stored in NC), along with some associated tooling. I found NES as I was preparing to move up here...I knew some of the Northern states had draconian gun laws, but I was dismayed when I learned more about the specifics. A license to merely possess a single round of ammo was kind of a shock. But I got a great job offer and was willing to put up with it to move close to where I will work. I love this area! It is a welcome reprieve after living in downtown Raleigh for several years and through most of COVID. Great forum, and glad to be here!

BTW, I love military history and armored vehicles. One of my life goals is to design and build a medium-bore anti-tank cannon and my dog is named Sabot (SAY-bow), if that gives you some idea.
Welcome to NES. Highly recommend you become a Green Member. Best $24 spent.

Back
Top Bottom