New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hey guys! New to this site, but definitely not new to guns. I figured this year for my birthday present to myself I'm gonna go for my Class A LTC. I currently work at Lance Buick GMC as the Assistant Parts Manager, so if anyone needs any parts let me know! I was also wondering if anyone from Attleboro has had any problems trying to get a LTC Class A, and if you did how did you solve the problem?

Hey ChevyGuy508,

Just don't wear a t-shirt with your Avatar on it into the licensing officers interview :)
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will come to enjoy it.
Take a look at Gun Rights in Your Town thread if I remember correctly for feedback on Attleboro.

Just saying hello. Got my LTC-A in MA not long ago. Looking to do some recreational shooting and purchases for home defense. Did some shooting in the Seabees, but that was when I was young and had more hair. Will be seeking some advice. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Paul

Hello I am a new member. I am from Hudson, MA and have my Class A LTC, silly restriction of Target and Hunting... Not too sure what that really entails. I just purchased a Sig Sauer P220 45 cal. Going shooting soon! Great site! Glad to be here.

Hello I am a new member. I am from Hudson, MA and have my Class A LTC, silly restriction of Target and Hunting... Not too sure what that really entails.

It means that COP Dick Braga thinks you're a second class citizen and you don't deserve to have all the rights that, say, one of his LEOs has. You can't carry concealed and need to transport your handguns to the range locked in your trunk.

Hey guys!
New here, found it through a google search while researching info on a particular handgun. I am looking to gain insight on a few firearms, and I am also looking to sell a few of my firearms. I am located just north of Boston, and my firearms experience does not date back to too long ago, but my collection is vast and growing!

Cheers,
Mike

Hello fellow shooters,

I found this site through a friend on the local PD. I've been reading the forums for a little while and decided to join up because I have questions about many things that others may be able to answer. I have some military shooting experience from my time in the Army. I'm looking forward to participating on here as a new guy.

Hello fellow shooters,

I found this site through a friend on the local PD. I've been reading the forums for a little while and decided to join up because I have questions about many things that others may be able to answer. I have some military shooting experience from my time in the Army. I'm looking forward to participating on here as a new guy.

Hello Former 31B,

Always room for another new guy :)
Glad to have you hear, hope you enjoy the site.
Jump in the discussions but use your search first as many topics have been covered at length.

Hello David,

Happy to hear you got the LTC-A , glad to see you getting back into the hobby.
Enjoy be safe, and jump in the discussions

Hello all,

I have been lurking for a while now and I love this site. I figured it was about time I posted something and became active. I was told to check out this site by a lot of different folks and I am glad I did. I have had my license since 2000. I love shooting and have a definite appreciation for defensive training and self defense. I have taken a few course from GOAL recently which has really helped set me on that educational path. I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Thor

PS.. Just because I know this will come up, I will answer it a head of time. Yes it is my real name, given to me by my parents =)

Hello C6Driver and TNIELSEN,

Glad you both found the forum and decided to post an introduction. Happy to have the referral from Center442 :) hope you enjoy it as most of the rest of us. Don't think I will have any problem remembering you TNIELSEN first Thor in my lifetime.

Hello I an new here at Northeast Shooters, purchased membership today. Have been a life long gun owner, normally hunting and target shooting with friends and family. Looking to enter into some competative shooting events to expand firearms enjoyment. This site was recommended by a friend recently, liked what I saw/read in the threads so decided to join.

Looking forward to being part of the membership here, looks like lots of good discussion and information from the members and administrators!!

Hello SSW1911A1 - glad to have you here. Thank you for becoming a paid member and helping the forum grow :)
You will come to enjoy the site for sure.

Hello NES'ers,

I've been reading everything I can here for about a week, and bought my membership as well. I'm scheduled to take my Firearms Safety Course this Sunday (7/17) at MFS. I've found the information on here to be *crucial* in sending me in the right direction and informing me of the proper do's/don'ts that this lovely state of MA puts upon us. I'm itching to take the Firearms Safety Course and go through the application process - can't wait!

I live in a "green" town, and I'm hoping to receive my LTC-A ALP. (wish me luck - hopefully I won't need it!)

Also - thank you to everyone who posts the *extremely* helpful information in the sticky's.

Back
Top Bottom