New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

I have been browsing the site for a while since before I took my basic firearms course ~3 months ago at American Firearms School. Waited until I got my license in hand before making an account, which I just picked up recently. Received the "rare" LTC A No restriction license in Worcester on my first application.

Plan to hit a range (Probably AFS again) very soon with some other licensed buddies to try out a few different firearms to begin figuring out what I want to buy.

I'm looking for places to shoot in or around Worcester. Any pointers would be appreciated. I might start looking into joining the Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club too.

my name is Dom, i live and have lived in west stockbridge mass my whole life. Shooting and hunting have run in my family for as long as I know with my father being an avid hunter and ex leo. last november i recieved my class A unrestricted and have since bought my first couple of guns. Rob McD told me about the site and I have been browsing ever since!

Hi all, name's Mike. Been browsing around the site for a few months, even posted a couple times already. Got my LTC-A, no restrictions back in April, picked up a Beretta 92FS, and have been having a grand old time since then. Joined Manchester Firing Line as a member so I have an excuse to go shooting more often (gotta make that membership worthwhile, after all!) Already mulling over purchasing a small revolver as a carry gun (Ruger LCR, most likely), this is going to be an expensive hobby!

Hello and welcome to our newest recruits: Eclypse, THESAW249 (Dom), and mlaboss (Mike)

Glad to have all 3 of you here. Thank you Dom for becoming a paid member and helping the forum.
Sounds like you all will fit in nicely. Happy to see each one of you with LTC-A no restrictions :)
Enjoy the site and hope to see you more in the discussions.

my name is Dom, i live and have lived in west stockbridge mass my whole life. Shooting and hunting have run in my family for as long as I know with my father being an avid hunter and ex leo. last november i recieved my class A unrestricted and have since bought my first couple of guns. Rob McD told me about the site and I have been browsing ever since!

Say hi to Alice for me. You know, at her restaurant.

Hello everyone . Name is Eddy New To Shooting And The Forum Currently In Syracuse , NY Plan On Being Around For Awhile. Just Ordered My NRA Memebership and plan on getting my nes also soon .

Hello Eddy,

Welcome and glad to have you here. Enjoy the site - hope to see you become a member and keep up the good fight.

New to this site but not to the joys of firearms ownership. Honored to have served this great nation for 22-years of active duty and am now ‘retired’. In ‘retired’ life I own a real estate company in Worcester, MA. I believe that – sadly – our nation is permitting the erosion of our rights in the name of ‘what is best for us”. What is best for us is the Constitution and respecting that great document!

Hey all... I'm a new member to the site but not to shooting or reading all your posts, been enjoying the site for over a year now. I'm deployed OEF with the 181 INF and am the PL for BA19 and CenterMass181... Sean

Welcome OrguneCIB. Please PM me your addy here so the NES elves can send care packages to you and your guys.

*ahem* Some of us are Dwarves.

Welcome, Sean. And please... for those of us [strike]elves[/strike] Dwarves who've never been in the military, please don't feel shy to mention what would be nice to receive! Never been in your situation so I don't really know what would be good to send you.

*ahem* Some of us are Dwarves.

Welcome, Sean. And please... for those of us [strike]elves[/strike] Dwarves who've never been in the military, please don't feel shy to mention what would be nice to receive! Never been in your situation so I don't really know what would be good to send you.

Yes, I know Ross.[wink] You're all my elves when our members need carepackages.[laugh]

Thanks guys... I mentioned to Mrs. Weasel that we are somewhat short however our sister Battalion will be relieving us. I'll try and get some good POCs for leaders etc that you all can send boxes to.

Hey everyone,

Recent LTC-A holder here. I grew up in Dorchester/Mattapan. I'm 24 now and have been shooting for just over a year and a half. I've attended the Sig academy in NH for 3 classes, and I currently shoot at the range in Attleboro, MA. Becoming a member of Braintree Rifle and Pistol soon (orientation this sunday), and I'm in love with this forum. Network Engineer and Sys Admin by trade from WIT, I'm glad to finally become a part of this community.

Thanks
-Raaj

Hello rpr (Raaj)

Glad you found the forum. Got to love the Sig Academy in NH. I am sure you will fit in just fine, enjoy yourself and see you in the discussions. Thanks for going green and supporting the site also.

Been lurking here for about a week, figured it's time to join up and register. Seems like a good forum.

Been shooting for over 30 years, started when I was 6, mostly revolvers and rifles (my preferred weapon at the range). Experience with autos as well but much less so. My father was an officer for 20 years, strictly carried revolvers, it's how I was raised.

Just moved to MA 2 years ago after living in PA my whole life. Haven't had time to do much shooting, but now that things are settling down and I have my LTC, going to get back to the range again. Hoping to make some contacts here.

Thanks for having me.

Hello notarex and Midgard,

Welcome to you both. Thank you Midgard for supporting the forum by going green.
Sounds like you both will fit right in - hope to see you in the discussions.

Hi there.. New member and relatively new Class A LTC holder here in the Sutton/Oxford area. I found the site pretty much like everyone else by searching for some information. I'm an electrical engineer and a ham radio operator and was happy to see a section of the forum for radio stuff. I'll be looking for some advice on some of the rod/gun clubs in the area. I'd love to check them out and shoot a little at the ranges but not really sure how to go about it. I think most require you to be with a member. As far as guns, I have a Rem870 12ga and a M&P 40c and I'll be looking for more. The next purchase will probably be some kind of rifle. I've always liked 22's esp because they are cheap and fun but I also want something with a little more balls too...
Anyway, wanted to say hello and this seemed like the right place.

See you around,
Nick

hey everyone. just got my LTC-A unrestricted on Sunday - haven't made my first purchase yet though. still tryin to decide between a pistol and a revolver, but to be perfectly honest, i'm probably gonna end up getting both. i'm thinkin of a S&W 442 for a revolver and a Sig 226 for a pistol. although i've never shot the Sig before, i've heard mostly great things about it from friends. i'm from Boston originally but now live in the north shore of MA and work in NH. I served in the Navy for over 4 years. the Navy uses Berettas so i was originally pretty fond of them, but after picking one up the other day it just didn't feel the same as it did back in my Navy days - which is why i'm leaning towards the SigSauer now. i'm also looking for a good range to join, so if anyone knows of a good one on the north shore that isn't such a pain to join please let me know! haha. anyways, good to be here. thanks.

Hello and welcome to Sixer (Nick) and USNnuke7,

Glad to have 2 more in the fold here. You will enjoy the site for sure. Consider going green as a paid member the benefits far out way the cost. You can't go wrong with a SIG - in my opinion.

Thanks for your service USNnuke :)

Enjoy and be safe.

Welcome back kgab101
and
Welcome bricktop,

Always room for more. Hope you both enjoy the site. There is actually a few users from PA from following this thread :)

Back
Top Bottom