New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new guy here.

Registered under the same username over at AR15.com, Glock Talk, HK Talk, Sig Forums.

Figured this might be a little more active than the AR15.com New England Home Forum.

Ish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

Hi everyone, my name is Ish, I live in FL but I travel very often to New England both for business and pleasure. My girlfriend and I are considering moving to the New England area soon.

I’m originally from Europe and my experience with weapons first started while I was on the European Military and later on working together with different police departments and investigation.

I found this webpage thanks to a friend of mine from MA, to whom I just chat with and he gave me this site. I have a few questions, so I am going to say bye for now and get started with my questions.

Thanks,

Ish.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Ish, I live in FL but I travel very often to New England both for business and pleasure. My girlfriend and I are considering moving to the New England area soon.

I’m originally from Europe and my experience with weapons first started while I was on the European Military and later on working together with different police departments and investigation.

I found this webpage thanks to a friend of mine from MA, to whom I just chat with and he gave me this site. I have a few questions, so I am going to say bye for now and get started with my questions.

Thanks,

Ish.

Ish is a little girl with a funny accent. He can't exit to save his life, either.

[smile]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, new guy to the forum or as Uncle called us the FNG's lol

Seacoast NH resident with NH Res CCW, Maine non Res CCW and NOW a Mass Class A LTC.

Long time shooter here for almost 50 years(that would be giving my age) as my first gun was my Daisy Red Ryder at 12.

I recently joined a shooting club and have taken several NRA courses and have come to realize the value of the training but also the comaraderie of a club like that.

I found the site when I was googling answer some questions about securing a Mass non Res Class A LTC. Great resource as I found exactly what I needed and in less than 1 month took a Mass certified coures and had my LTC in the mail.

I shoot a couple of Kimber 1911's as my first real hanhgun was a 1911 isuued to me by Uncle Sam.

Great forum and site.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi All ........Recently found your site - doing a bit of surfing on the Second Ammendment and current political views out there - for a while, was getting concerned that I was one of a few that believe Washington is slowly heading down a scarry path.........You run an enlightening site from what I have seen, still figuring out the Threads etc. But time and a few clicks will cure all.
My name is Mark - I remember the Christmas I got my first .22 (few decades ago!) avid hunter and sportsman, looking forward to membership to your site.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very funny, I guess you will need Gray's help as soon as I get there. See you soon buddy.

Ish.

Ps.- Thank for the help and for gave this site.

Anytime. I hate giving advice on things that could get people in trouble. I always tell people to sign up here instead. There is a ton of great information on this site.

See you in a few weeks.

Ish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime. I hate giving advice on things that could get people in trouble. I always tell people to sign up here instead. There is a ton of great information on this site.

See you in a few weeks.

Sure thing, better safe than sorry,

Ish.

Ps.- By the way your words are no going to safe you for an ass beat for were you said before [rofl], see you soon and thanks again for gave me this nice site,

Ish.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sure thing, better safe than sorry,

Ish.

Ps.- By the way your words are no going to safe you for an ass beat for were you said before [rofl], see you soon and thanks again for gave me this nice site,

Ish.

You'd better re-think that. You have to leave your Glock at home. This is MY stadium, whuffo.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys ...nOOB here ..name is Chris just got my LTC ...just bought an M n P 40 looking to purchase a few more pistols ...i like to lurk and learn [rofl]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks! My name is Dan and I'm another gun noob [smile]. I'm on the verge of putting my LTC application in (I'm an Abington resident) and I came here looking for some tips to ensure I walk away with an LTC-A. Still browsing the forums, but folks seems to have some good advice, so I'm soaking it all in!

Would love to hear from anyone who's applied for an LTC-A "ALP" license in Abington and get some tips to putting in the strongest application I can.

Dirtypacman

NES Door Greeter
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello Dan,

Best of luck with your application process. You found a great source of information here, take advantage of it. Hope to see you in the discussions.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Dan and I have actually already made several posts here and just noticed this post after I had become a green members so I figured it is never too late! I have been shooting guns since I was 10 and am the proud owner of a MA LTC Class A permit restrictions: none [grin]. As of lately I have been trying to get into gunsmithing. I heard about this forum by getting in a conversation with a good guy I met while shopping at Four Seasons who told me about the classifieds here while I was looking at some Smith and Wesson 9mms. Only a week or so after I registered I was able to get my hands on a great M&P 9c with lots of thanks to Briguy [smile].

OCB

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi everybody. My name is Jeremy and I was directed to a NES thread about the procedure for getting an LTC in Boston. The info was exceedingly helpful, and I will be heading down to Schroeder Plaza tomorrow to begin my wait. I'm a n00b when it comes to handguns, and yesterday was actually the first time I fired one that was larger than a .22. Unfortunately, I'm already hooked.
From the threads I've read, this site looks to be a wealth of information, so I'm sure I'll be returning often.

Cheers.

Top Bottom