New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My name is Andrew Martins. I made an account just to post my AR Seekins Precision sp3g pro for sale but it seems as though I don't have the privileges on here to do so? No reason to be here if I can't post it haha
pony up the abuse alone is worth the cost of entry!

amartins42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stick around if you think you can actually contribute. If not think of it as an added expense for the privilege selling.

Having a pre-Healey AR is probably contributing more than most lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All. Thanks for the welcome thread and good advice I’ve gotten here. I’m just getting into shooting and waiting for my LTC. Mainly I want to have pistol for targets and protection and also do some deer hunting. My plan was to use a .243 for deer as that is what other people I know use, but they are in NC. Since I need to use a shotgun in MA any recommendations? Thanks again!

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All. Thanks for the welcome thread and good advice I’ve gotten here. I’m just getting into shooting and waiting for my LTC. Mainly I want to have pistol for targets and protection and also do some deer hunting. My plan was to use a .243 for deer as that is what other people I know use, but they are in NC. Since I need to use a shotgun in MA any recommendations? Thanks again!
Welcome aboard.
I recommend that you move out of MA.
But if you are a masochist like me and choose to serve out your sentence in this state, pump gun, slug barrel, 12 guage. (or hunt private land and use the rifle anyway.)

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was looking for a shotgun for my son and got a great deal on gunbroker.com and had it shipped to my LGS.

Darkslide

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am new here, just wanna introduce myself. I am from Massachusetts (unfortunately 😩) and I’m a huge gun lover, but never got my license until now. I picked up my LTC from the police station today and drove straight to the gun store. I wasn’t planning on buying 4 guns right off the bat, but I’m sure many here can relate 😛 (4th gun is a Bul Armory 1911 on transfer).
DF6EC284-0D40-41D5-BF55-734E13A99EF7.jpeg

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello,

I am new here, just wanna introduce myself. I am from Massachusetts (unfortunately 😩) and I’m a huge gun lover, but never got my license until now. I picked up my LTC from the police station today and drove straight to the gun store. I wasn’t planning on buying 4 guns right off the bat, but I’m sure many here can relate 😛 (4th gun is a Bul Armory 1911 on transfer).
View attachment 619212
Welcome and I guess you better get the biggest safe you can afford if you are buying grand slams.

Top Bottom