New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol! I'm more concerned about distance from other houses, roads, places people might be walking in the woods etc.
This is a decent thread on the topic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally have taken a course to apply for my ltc!!!! Just stopping in to say hello. I have a ton of reading to do here, I figured I would join. Hope to learn alot from you here! I'm new to firearms in general besides a few days with friends blowing rounds off at targets. I am a transplant from CT for about 12 years now, and by my research, (which I have done unfortunately too late) should have kept going north a state or two!

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I finally have taken a course to apply for my ltc!!!! Just stopping in to say hello. I have a ton of reading to do here, I figured I would join. Hope to learn alot from you here! I'm new to firearms in general besides a few days with friends blowing rounds off at targets. I am a transplant from CT for about 12 years now, and by my research, (which I have done unfortunately too late) should have kept going north a state or two!
Good luck with the process. There are a couple of threads here about the ease or difficulties of your town (city) in the ltc process. Hopefully you are in a green town.

Top Bottom