New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Got my Class A license with no restrictions in March of this year. Just purchased my first today....an M&P 9mm compact. I live in Boxford. Looking for a club.

This is an excellent site. Very informative!

Thanks!

Slim, Georgetown Fish & Game is right up route 97.
http://www.georgetownfishandgame.com/

But you should check with someone else since I have a red light under my name.

[dance]

Hello All,
New to the forum but not guns. I've hunted since I was very young. I'm not a big "collector", rather only owning rifles, shotguns and handguns that I use. I really enjoy some of the discussions on the forum and look forward to contributing. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I am currently obtaining a Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering. I have recently been hooked into firearms, and am hoping to obtain my License soon and make firearms a full-time hobby. I am a member of GOAL and the NRA... I live in the Melrose/Wakefield area!!! I compete in many small-bore rifle competitions. I hope to be a NES member soon!

GOAL is an excellent organization, they focus more on the state level (although there is a focus on the federal level as well), which was what I was looking for in an pro-rights organization. I am looking forward to taking one of their classes called "Art of Concealed Carry" this thursday. Very Exciting!

Hi all,

Got my Class A license with no restrictions in March of this year. Just purchased my first today....an M&P 9mm compact. I live in Boxford. Looking for a club.

This is an excellent site. Very informative!

Thanks!

Slim,

Welcome!!

I'll second the recommendation for Georgetown Fish and Game. I have been a member there for many many moons. The website is in dire need of updating. Meetings are the 2nd Monday of each month at 8:00. PM or email me if you are interested in going there some time to check it out. Or you can come on down to one of the meetings, I try to attend most of them.

Bob

Delayed Hello

Hey everybody:

My name is Greg and I currently live North of Boston, but will be moving into the Woburn area, which works out well as I am a regular at both local gun shops and may look into joining the gun club in Woburn.
I obtained my license to carry large capacity firearms (concealed) a few months back, in addition to joining the NRA. I am not yet a member of GOAL, but that is on the "to do list".
I have been "ghosting" around this website for some time and have picked up valuable information from many of the N.E.S. members. As of last week, I received the following books from Amazon.com: The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to Self-Defense, Principles Of Personal Defense and The Truth About Self Protection.
I look forward to continue visiting this site,

Greg

Hello NES, been lurking for some time now and finally joined the site.I have a few friends that are active here and its nice to have a local web site to keep up the whats going on.

Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom