New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreppucci007

NES Member
Welcome to NES! New folks should check in here and say HI!

Tell us about yourself...Where you live, your firearms experience, and how you found Northeastshooters! Thanks!

Howdy folks, nice forum you have here. I'm a vermonter recently transplanted to southern NH. I started shooting many years ago and have re-caught the gun bug after a few years off.
See you around on the forum.

I've been lurking for awhile and just joined the forum. I've learned alot from the forum and I'm pleased with the civility of the participants...in most cases[wink]
Mostly, I'm a gun owner for self protection. (business related)
I think that the whole licensing situation needs to be revamped. I'm more for a statewide policy rather than local. Great to be here!

Welcome to the new folks. Hope you enjoy it here

I couldn't agree more about ONE statewide set of rules (and implementation by MSP) . . . just like laid out in MGLs Ch. 140 for licensing.

Hi-dee Ho

I've lurked here for months since I first started shooting. I'm a late bloomer and into it 5 months but it's a blast (pun intended). Thankfully I appear to have a knack for it too.

It's good to have a regional forum. Cheers.

new member intro

Hi All,

I recently stumbled upon this nice online forum! I live in Harvard, MA and do most of my shooting at the Harvard S.C. I used to do a lot of competititve smallbore and airrifle shooting but have been away from it for too long. I recently started shooting again. I have also started a junior program at my club and attended Camp Perry this past summer. Lots of Fun!

Last edited:
Guess I'm the new guy in town for now. I'm from the south shore. Looks like you guys have built a great place here with lots of info. Your all stuck with me know.[laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom