• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to everyone I've missed over the past couple of weeks. [wave] (working full time again sucks [smile])

Hey, congrats on working again full time!

I'm sure that you'll hit 10000 posts sooner or later. [wink]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread!

Oh, and a warm welcome to all the new posters on the board! Welcome! Come on in, drag up a seat by the fire and pour yourself a cold one.

Hello all

Hello all,
A couple of my buddies (centermass and Eric F) posted some things a few months ago in regards to a civil service case I fought vs. my local city fire dept. I thought this was a pretty cool blog so I decided to join. Myself and Centermass are currently mobilizing for the "big sandbox across the pond". I also recently got my LTC after waiting on it for approx. a year (I think the local govt. might be out to get me!) I'd like to say thank you for the support and I'll be checking in as often as my op tempo allows.

Jeff

Saying Hi

Hey everyone my name is Jarrett, 31, married and father of two, living west of Worcester. Grew up hunting and fishing got my LTC the day I turned 21. Currently in search of new gun range. Enjoy all aspects of shooting and I've learned alot on this sight. Would like to say thanks to all the military service men and women on this sight.

Hey guys. I'm 25, live in Stoughton and starting the process for my LTC. Love the forum! It's very insightful and I feel like I've already learned boatloads. Anyone know of a good place in my area to take the Basic Pistol Course?

Welcome and we hope you enjoy it here.

Lots of clubs nearby and I'm sure that there are instructors at all of them. Don't know any names to refer you to specifically however.

Hello,

I am a Retired Marine. Joined to answer a request for info about an Ishapore rifle. I own a few military type rifles [wink], WW1 to current, and a few others. My wife says I am not a collector because I shoot them and will not sell them. I hope to be able to share some info.

Thanks,

Jeff Ward

Hi All,

Just joined today, though I've been lurking for a couple months now. I'm a bit of a newbie, sort of, did some shooting when I was a teen and recently decided to get back into it 30 years later. I've already learned some from these forums and look forward to learning more as time goes by.

Hopefully I'll even have something useful to contribute now and then. Oh wait, I already do... a pro gun vote[smile]

Bruce

Welcome, Bruce. Nice to have you.
And welcome to all those I've missed in the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom