New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
Just joined today at the suggestion of my father, chuckster.
I want to keep updated on the changing gun laws for when we move back to the area.
Thanks for having me.
Tara

Hey All,
Well I'm new to the shooting world. I live in Tewksbury, Mass 27yr old male. I've taken the required course for shooting and am waiting to submit my app for All Lawful Purposes LTC. I was changing jobs so i wanted to wait before submitting. I have a chief of the Fire Department in Maine and an FBI agent as character witnesses so hopefully once i get the app submitted i wont have any problems and i can see you all at the ranges. Anyone have any tips, advice etc for tipping the table in my favor for a class "A"?
Oh and i came across the site just browsing for forums to learn more about gun laws, advice, what peopel are shooting, etc and i've come across a ton of great info. Keep the posts coming everyone. THanks

Welcome!!!! [smile]

Hey All,
Well I'm new to the shooting world. I live in Tewksbury, Mass 27yr old male. I've taken the required course for shooting and am waiting to submit my app for All Lawful Purposes LTC. I was changing jobs so i wanted to wait before submitting. I have a chief of the Fire Department in Maine and an FBI agent as character witnesses so hopefully once i get the app submitted i wont have any problems and i can see you all at the ranges. Anyone have any tips, advice etc for tipping the table in my favor for a class "A"?
Oh and i came across the site just browsing for forums to learn more about gun laws, advice, what peopel are shooting, etc and i've come across a ton of great info. Keep the posts coming everyone. THanks

Welcome to both of you. Hope you both enjoy it here.

Wrt LTC, check out the upcoming seminar on how to submit a successful application for LTC given by Atty Jesse Cohen. Notice is posted in Gun Laws forum:
http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9580

Also if you use the Advanced Search feature, you will find a wealth of info on this topic in the Gun Laws forum.

Hello

Hello people, Nice site! I found the link at GOAL and I've been lurking (is that what the cool kids say?) for a while. I thought I would poke my head up and say hi. I do have one question; who runs the site?

CRSIII

Hi CRSIII, hope you enjoy it here.

Derek is the big kahuna <sp?> here! [wink]

Set your User CP to show ALL THREADS and do whatever research floats your boat. Lots of turf has been covered here already. Then any questions you have or info you can share, have at it in the proper forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom