New Firearms Acquisitions July 2021

What's in the box? Could it be a rifle? A revolver?
20210708_214611.jpg

Imagine my surprise to find it a was actually a semi-automatic pistol! Never saw that coming.

20210708_214626.jpg
1625795919553.png

Smith and Wesson 645 in 45 Auto, S&W's first 45 offering.

I've wanted one for a long time and finally managed to snag one.
You may recall it was Sonny Crockett's pistol for season 3 & 4 on Miami Vice.
1625796485677.png

I wonder if I can still get my S&W jacket? The promo expired October 31,1988, but maybe they will still honor it...$49.95 value...

ncfgid_zpsnjvyj5ot.jpg

value-r-622900.jpg

Inter-arms 62SAC carbine 16"
This photo is from the web but the one I got looks pretty much identical. Has a Nickel finish, I would have preferred the stainless steel one
but those are apparently really rare.

Nice CZ but interested in how you like XCompact
I have the P320c and M18 but I like the 3.6 inch barrel and XCompact grip better. Both grips in Small, the standard grip feels bigger than the X-Grips. I definitely can get a better purchase on the X-Grips. The X-Compact is a better carry for me and I can't notice any major difference in shooting it compared to my M18/P320C.

it looks like a FAB Defense…

Thanks...the question was answered previously (note that I already have a FAB Defense grip and really like it, but also really like the looks of this other one, which is very similar):

Thank. It’s an ATI Scorpion.

Here's a link to the ATI:

Frank

Yesterday's already-regretted impulse buy. [laugh] I should have a better contribution to this thread tomorrow though, after I meet for another deal...

View attachment 500007
Your going to love that thing. People say it’s finicky or picky on ammo but it was designed around hollow points. There’s about 5 different brands to run through it. It has a different battery of arms. The trigger locks when you pull out the magazine a quarter inch. Rack the slide to eject a chambered round or put in an extra or empty magazine and un chamber. Grip screw cant be too tight or it will run against the draw bar. Mine goes bang every time, and it’s fun to shoot. I use PMC Bronze JHP for practice and Speer Gold Dot JHP for SD. Best of luck. Here’s a link to a Seecamp thread.

MitchRosen makes the best pocket holster imo.
CAC792FF-15E3-4673-B07D-0801A1EF27EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom