New Firearms Acquisition Thread April 2022

Awesome pick up. Me likes the blue!

I was not until you mentioned it. Thanks - will edit. Pic was from seller and I really did not look very closely

I like the blue better, but I also don't like the factory grips. I prefer the Hennings Groups grips and have put them on almost all my CZ.

Also, you got the frame S/N, but CZ marks the slide and the barrel too

Just picked this up today from a member. Good deal. Great guy. Unbelievable gun.
I stopped at the range and ran a magazine through it. All I can say is OMFG. Everything you have ever heard about the CZ - Shadow 2 is true. Believe the hype.
The trigger is so sweet. Reset short and positive. It is a dream to shoot.

View attachment 604563
It came with the black grips on it (sweet ) and the original blue grips included, as well as 3 magazines.
What say ye NES? Do you like the black grips or the blue?

View attachment 604564
Blue!!

Queen takes pawn. Checkmate.View attachment 608215
Nice! You planning to run 9mm major ammo through it? Standard pressure 9mm won't really work the compensator very well and you'd probably have to respring the gun to work with standard pressure ammo if using the comp. If you don't use the comp, it will function better with standard pressure 9mm ammo.

Nice! You planning to run 9mm major ammo through it? Standard pressure 9mm won't really work the compensator very well and you'd probably have to respring the gun to work with standard pressure ammo if using the comp. If you don't use the comp, it will function better with standard pressure 9mm ammo.
What do you recommend.

What do you recommend.
I guess it depends on what you have for ammo and/or if you reload [laugh]
I would try it out with whatever ammo you have and see how it functions. If it doesn't work well with the comp, take it off.

Back
Top Bottom