New Firearms Acquisition Thread April 2022

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
No April thread? Well I’ll start one. Currently “Rebalancing my Portfolio” with ones I miss as I downsize my collection. Refilled the M95 Nagant slot with this 1939 Tula compilation.
t

Attachments

• BBFD6B9E-ADBC-4073-9C52-81F943FEC76A.jpeg
    BBFD6B9E-ADBC-4073-9C52-81F943FEC76A.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 7
  • E91C545F-61FF-4DE8-A1D1-F8709B152DF7.jpeg
    E91C545F-61FF-4DE8-A1D1-F8709B152DF7.jpeg
    842 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Just picked this up today from a member. Good deal. Great guy. Unbelievable gun.
I stopped at the range and ran a magazine through it. All I can say is OMFG. Everything you have ever heard about the CZ - Shadow 2 is true. Believe the hype.
The trigger is so sweet. Reset short and positive. It is a dream to shoot.

Shadow 2.jpg
It came with the black grips on it (sweet ) and the original blue grips included, as well as 3 magazines.
What say ye NES? Do you like the black grips or the blue?

Shadow2BandBWeb-1.png

Just picked this up today from a member. Good deal. Great guy. Unbelievable gun.
I stopped at the range and ran a magazine through it. All I can say is OMFG. Everything you have ever heard about the CZ - Shadow 2 is true. Believe the hype.

View attachment 604563
It came with the black grips on it (sweet ) and the original blue grips included, as well as 3 magazines.

View attachment 604564
Appearance wise the blue grips look nice but the factory grips suck for actual functionality IMO. I use extra wide LOK palm swell grips with a checkered pattern. Way grippier and not slippery and helps fill my hands better compared to the factory grips.

View attachment 604563

View attachment 604564
Damn im not going to lie they both look great. I just bought the TS2 and i just can't get myself to take the blue grips off.

View attachment 604563

View attachment 604564

Do you know if this is the 2nd generation frame. I learned the first generation can crack after Andrew1220 broke that too. But there's an easy fix to prevent it.

View attachment 604563

View attachment 604564
You are aware the serial number is present on the slide and barrel still, right?

Back
Top Bottom