New Firearms, Accessories, and Hunting Gear Retailer in Woburn

Website needs work. I know it's still under development but the header for the ammo page shouldn't include the name of another store in town, or a store that no longer exists.

Do they have anything instock now or are they still filling?

- - - Updated - - -

Directly between Collector's and Four Seasons... Jeeeesh! Couldn't have tried 20 minutes north?

How about west? Wouldn't mind rolling out of bed & being able to walk to one... [smile]
Maybe it's the rent? Good luck competing w/ FS. I go to Collectors when Four Seasons is a mad house, oh wait, isn't that always?

I just came from Ammo Bunker. The location is a littlehidden and you have to go through the curtain at the back of the shop. I wasfelt like I was going into an area where I wasn't supposed to be.
The shop is clean, the sales associates/owners were warm andfriendly. I found what I was looking for quickly and took a quick walk aroundand left. They don't have much but they just opened and its probably tough toget inventory these days with everything backordered. I saw one AR on the walland a fair amount of pistols in the cases. I will definitely be going backsince I got hands down better service there than Collector's in Stoneham.

I am the owner of the Ammo Bunker located in Woburn and I appreciate the positive feedback on this site that has been posted. We are a new store with plenty of capital for expansion. Over the next couple of weeks we will be getting in much needed items. Also in regards to claims about selling an illegal firearm - these claims are completely false. We did get a 5.56 in with a collapsable stock from a wholesaler. We have contacted the mfg for a new fixed stock to make it MA compliant. All I ask is be kind and give a chance because you are the ones who will benefit from our services and products offered going forward.

Are you calling me a liar? You should accept that you made a "mistake" and move on. If you want to challenge my integrity further, we can continue the conversation.

I think before any further discussions between you and ammobunker happen, ammobunker should green up his membership, or go for a dealer membership. A lot of free advertising happening here! Good or bad.

As owner - the rifle would have never left the shop (sold) or if it did - someone would have been fired. My sales guys are both experienced dealers and notified me of this problem promptly. It is not for sale and we are not taking any solicitations for it until it is fixed. I apologize if you believe your integrity was questioned. It wasn't. End of story.

Also - I will gladly pay Northeast Shooter for advertising space.

FWIW, I stopped in on Saturday to check AB out.
Like others have said - it feels like you're going someplace you're not supposed to be, as you're walking through an existing store to get there. Kinda like a backroom gun store. The gentleman said they've been open about 4 days, so I'll reserve judgement until they have been open for 3-6 months.

More of a soft opening than a "grand" opening. Being an entrepreneur is tough - you gotta get in the black/out of the red asap. These guys are friendly (from what I've seen so far) & that is ONE way you get MY business.

I went in there after work today. It's nice that a gun store has hunting stuff too. I thought that was different. Understandably, they didn't have many guns in stock since product is hard to find and they've been open less than a week. They had some massive safes and usual shooting accessories. They also had plenty of ammo of many calibers. I picked up a box of steel cased blazer 9mm for $13. A little steep but I don't like walking out of places empty handed. The two guys working seemed knowledgable and friendly. It's convenient to me and less busy than 4S so I'll probably stop in once in a while. Walking through the black curtain to get to it feels like going into the adult section of a video store though.

I just picked up some 9mm S&B and targets from this place. The prices were a bit higher than I'm used to, but that could be due to the recent ammo-buying frenzy, so I wouldn't get hung up on it. They don't have a ton in stock yet, but I noticed that they have some 7.62x39 in stock (not sure how difficult that is to find right now). It was nice to go to a place around noon that wasn't too packed to move. It definitely feels more hunting-oriented than 4S without feeling fuddy. I'd go there again.

I popped in about a week ago. Hard to find, no signage. Little shady walking in, was asked for LTC before I made it through the curtain (due to current events, didn't bother me) not much to look at. Give them time.

I popped in about a week ago. Hard to find, no signage. Little shady walking in, was asked for LTC before I made it through the curtain (due to current events, didn't bother me) not much to look at. Give them time.

Any .22 ammo...all I need right now. I thought I'd give them a little business.

Definitely shady. The guy asking me for my LTC invaded my personal space. Arms length, dude!

Any .22 ammo...all I need right now. I thought I'd give them a little business.

I saw some, but no bulk.

Ammo Bunker has reopened at 150 New Boston Road, Unit L, in Woburn.
Although they are limiting ammo purchases they do have ammo in stock.

tulaammo 9mm is only $15.99. When is the last time you saw that price?

ETA they are no longer sharing space with the liquor store. They have a good supply of rifles, ARs, shotshells, and a decent selection of handguns. I noticed some M&Ps as well as a Ruger 1911.
They also have pistol grip 12 gauge zombie version :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom