• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Firearms, Accessories, and Hunting Gear Retailer in Woburn

Hello All,

I hope this isn't against the rules as I guess it is advertising but trust me it isn't paid advertising! Just spreading the word for a friend.

There is a new store that has opened in Woburn. It is called the Ammo Bunker and is located in Cummings Park on Washington Street. They sell new firearms and accessories, ammunition and hunting gear. They also buy and sell used firearms. They will do transfers as well. Store is brand new so they are still bringing in inventory and their website is under construction. We all have our favorites but wanted to let you know there is something new out there. Owner is a former Marine, a good guy, and a friend. He offers a discount on everything for military veterans and law enforcement. Open Tuesday-Friday 9AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM. Look for the CorpWines Sign as they have taken over that space but have yet to change the sign. Any questions can go to [email protected].

I am personally glad to see new businesses dedicated to shooting sports! [smile]

Which building?

It is the one on the left heading south on Washington St where there is a Lumber Liquidators as well.

Tell you buddies to recruit a shill with more posts and less negative feedback next time![rofl]

Glad there is a store on my way to MRA, I may check them out tomorrow.

Chris

Do they have anything instock now or are they still filling?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a min.....there dares to be another gun shop in Woburn!!!!!!!!

Directly between Collector's and Four Seasons... Jeeeesh! Couldn't have tried 20 minutes north?

They have ammo, maybe 15 handguns, some hunting gear and accessories. They expect more inventory this week and are looking for used firearms. Slow start but they will get there. They will also be booking hunting trips eventually with various outfitters.

- - - Updated - - -

That was my reaction too!

Hopefully this place will take off. Always nice to see more local shops. Thanks for the info.
Now, go green, make some deals, and get your feedback score up, will ya!!!!

Yes it is right next to Lumber liquidators.

I promise to post more. Jeez I one piece of negative feedback. Give a brother a break. I was young and impressionable.

- - - Updated - - -

On it. Thanks

Hello All,

I hope this isn't against the rules as I guess it is advertising but trust me it isn't paid advertising! Just spreading the word for a friend.

There is a new store that has opened in Woburn. It is called the Ammo Bunker and is located in Cummings Park on Washington Street. They sell new firearms and accessories, ammunition and hunting gear. They also buy and sell used firearms. They will do transfers as well. Store is brand new so they are still bringing in inventory and their website is under construction. We all have our favorites but wanted to let you know there is something new out there. Owner is a former Marine, a good guy, and a friend. He offers a discount on everything for military veterans and law enforcement. Open Tuesday-Friday 9AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM. Look for the CorpWines Sign as they have taken over that space but have yet to change the sign. Any questions can go to [email protected].

I am personally glad to see new businesses dedicated to shooting sports! [smile]

Have the owner "Go Green" and introduce himself. Nice to see another shop open in the area.

Membership Savings Club:

Membership Highlights: Members save 10% on all purchases! Plus big savings on special orders!

- 1 Year Membership = $175

- 2 Year Membership = $200

- Lifetime Membership = $300

Seems like a strange idea... A single gun could be > $2k... Does this mean all their prices are increased 10% to account for the membership program?

Fyi!! No signs at all. Go in and through the curtain! A little sketchy but its there.

Prices on ammo are about FS level. The gun I handled was a bit over priced. They handed me a felony they are selling but I declined... Seriously.

No words. [angry]

AR apparently was supposed to be going back to the wholesaler and not out of the safe. I guess was shipped with a collapsable stock. That is what I got from a 5 minute WTF phone call.

My part is done and I have heartburn. I will now allow them to sink or swim. Good day and thank you.

No words. [angry]

AR apparently was supposed to be going back to the wholesaler and not out of the safe. I guess was shipped with a collapsable stock. That is what I got from a 5 minute WTF phone call.

My part is done and I have heartburn. I will now allow them to sink or swim. Good day and thank you.

Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished. That's how you know you did good :)

Thanks for the heads up about a new store, hopefully, they won't continue in that fashion.

If nothing else, it may eliminate some of the overcrowding elsewhere. If they can't price match, or come close, I don't see a bright future. I do, however, wish them luck.

Back
Top Bottom