• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Federal Police Agency Launched

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
The Capitol Police Will Open Offices in the States To ‘Investigate Threats to Members of Congress’

“The Capitol Police has every intention of becoming just like the FBI and the NSA. According to the press release, it aspires to move forward "along a new path towards an intelligence based protective agency. Unfortunately, funding for the Capitol Police is tied into a larger, fraught political narrative about right-wing threats to law and order.”

“There is now yet another federal law enforcement agency attempting to assert its power outside of Washington: the Capitol Police," writes Glenn Greenwald. "They intend to open 'regional offices' in two of the country's largest states with plans to grow even further. Perhaps even more significantly, they are turning themselves into a preventative 'intelligence-based' private police force for Congress which, by definition, will monitor and spy on Americans beyond what the FBI, NSA and CIA already do."

Last edited:
The Capitol Police Will Open Offices in the States To ‘Investigate Threats to Members of Congress’

“The Capitol Police has every intention of becoming just like the FBI and the NSA. According to the press release, it aspires to move forward "along a new path towards an intelligence based protective agency. Unfortunately, funding for the Capitol Police is tied into a larger, fraught political narrative about right-wing threats to law and order.”

“There is now yet another federal law enforcement agency attempting to assert its power outside of Washington: the Capitol Police," writes Glenn Greenwald. "They intend to open 'regional offices' in two of the country's largest states with plans to grow even further. Perhaps even more significantly, they are turning themselves into a preventative 'intelligence-based' private police force for Congress which, by definition, will monitor and spy on Americans beyond what the FBI, NSA and CIA already do."

I had no idea that Pelosi had the authority to create such a thing.
I'm sure it won't sit well at all with some states.

I had no idea that Pelosi had the authority to create such a thing.
I'm sure it won't sit well at all with some states.
They’re starting with two to test the waters: CA (will be welcomed with open arms) and Florida. They’ll test DeSantos and will fight like hell and call him an insurrectionist, etc if he pushes back.

If they are successful in overcoming Florida, they’ll expand to every state, Texas last. I don’t see how they’re stoppable as long as they’re swimming in billions and billions of funding.

even though the capitol police are on video literally letting the "insurrectionists" into the capitol....let's pretend we need moar capitol police.
Don’t forget these are same folks who 1) shot unarmed Ashli Babbit in cold blood and 2) smiled gleefully while launching stun grenades at peaceful Trump supporters.

If you thought the FBI was full of political tyrants, this new agency will make the FBI look like the sheriff on Leave it to Beaver. Hardcore political police.

Don’t forget these are same folks who 1) shot unarmed Ashli Babbit in cold blood and 2) smiled gleefully while launching stun grenades at peaceful Trump supporters.

If you thought the FBI was full of political tyrants, this new agency will make the FBI look like the sheriff on Leave it to Beaver. Hardcore political police.
meh, Ashli Babbit. angry person in mob trying to break a door down, climbing thru broken window with back pack that could contain a bomb......not the cleanest shoot ever, but hardly murder. More a PSGWSP situation. I don't get shot by cops because I don't do things like Micheal Brown or Ashli Babbit, or anyone in between. As far as I can tell like 98%+ of people who get shot by the cops only have themselves to blame.

It’s a pretty disappointing insurection when they just let you in and then only shoot one person…

Couple that with our “leaders” cowering and sheltering in place…,

I don’t see why they need another police department maybe these guys just need to exercise their Second Amendment rights and stop being quims…

Then they'll need to be doxed. Home addresses, wives' places of employ, kids' schools, ...

meh, Ashli Babbit. angry person in mob trying to break a door down, climbing thru broken window with back pack that could contain a bomb......not the cleanest shoot ever, but hardly murder. More a PSGWSP situation. I don't get shot by cops because I don't do things like Micheal Brown or Ashli Babbit, or anyone in between. As far as I can tell like 98%+ of people who get shot by the cops only have themselves to blame.
You have a point but I can tell you with a fair amount of certainty that if her skin color was anything but white there would be a smoking hole where that building used to be.

This is simply an expansion of .gov troops, under guise of, "we are here to help".
We all know what that means.

You have a point but I can tell you with a fair amount of certainty that if her skin color was anything but white there would be a smoking hole where that building used to be.
obviously. We're not animals like the BLM thugs.

I'd also add that I'm like 99.99999% sure I would not have shot in that situation if I were a cop. At the same time I'm honestly not that upset about what happened to her. That doesn't mean I think she deserved it, or it was a perfect kill, but I'm just kind of like "meh" about it.

I'm here. Your here. The rest of NES is here. We're here bc we don't go do stupid shit like she did and we all could have jumped on a bus down to DC on 1/6....alas it appears NES isn't really all that retarded after all[laugh]

if the rioters were not white, they would have never made it past the doors.

if the rioters were not white, they would have never made it past the doors.

After the vicious crackdowns this summer on black protestors, I can't help but agree with you. The firehoses, german shepherds, beatings, and machinegunnings by police of peaceful protestors was really shocking. And of course the mass-arrest of those participating the the months of non-stop non-riots, followed by the stiff penalties and harsh sentences doled out when the mere protestors were charged and brought to trial for a few accidental fires and lootings and smashings and beatings - that was really telling when it comes to racial inequality in our criminal justice system.

Watching waves of police and national guard exercise force in response to those months of mostly peaceful protests which just had a few little arsons and robberies and beatings of innocent passersby says a lot about the racial bias in how protestors are treated. Just look at how the mostly peaceful BLM and ANTIFA protesters of the past 14 months were jailed en-masse and haven't been freed to this day, and face confiscation of their property, loss of jobs, and congressional hearings and investigations, where that very violent mostly-white terrorists at the capital on that one day, who milled around after being invited in (on camera) are essentially let off scott free without repercussions.

Thank you for your insights; glad to know there are other people on here who can see the truth for what it is. Milling around in the senate rotunda for a few hours after being invited in is the REAL attempt to overthrow the US government - not taking over multiple city centers for months on end, declaring them "not the US", regardless of the wants or needs of the residents, and arming random felons with weapons to prevent city services and law enforcement from entering.

Last edited:
‘You are arrested for the violation of the official secrets act!’

Back
Top Bottom