• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Executive Orders on Guns looming...

Executive orders being called on Obaman.
Numerous fortune 500 Executives are seeking the immediate removal of President Obama to an offshore island often used for naval bomb practice, CBS and NBC have just reported. "This seems to be a reversal of the executive order, but one that seems to have extraordinary weight, for a change" Matt Lauer reported.

I don't see sarcasm tags, so I'm assuming you are seriously calling him a racist.

Hminsky is referencing Obama's comments after the Trayvon Martin shooting when Obama said that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Don't jump down someone else's throat so quickly.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. The concept of "race" is ill-defined anyway. Only an idiot would use skin color or any other phenotype as an indicator of behavior. You might just as well be biased in favor or against someone based on variation in the chemistry of their kidneys. But it is apparently fine for Obama to use skin color and appearance as a way to play off the population against one another.

And for the record, I also would prefer to have constitutional rights protected than to have a police state rounding up people without indictments.

Obama threw a tantrum, but I don't think he's all that upset about his "loss". Democrats never really want a solution to any of the perceived "problems"; they'd rather have the issue with which they can beat Republicans over the head with it during election cycles.

Patiently awaiting some wise ass here to switch "Democrat" and "Republican" from my quote and say "Fixed it for you".

I loved those kids growing up, they usually kept getting their asses kicked until they brought back either their Dad, spastic Mom, or a kitchen knife and bat. I loved being a kid.

I had a fair fight in HS one of only 2 that I can remember. He said exactly that when he left. He showed up at my house that night with his dad. I was alone I lived with my dad and he worked very late. In any case I opened the door and the guy was all of 5'6" and 120 wet He was pissed until his boy said that's him and he looked up at me 6'6 280 and far far far more fit then I am now ( all my belly padding was mussel allot higher at the time ) and he changed form mad to a very nice guy quick. He walked away yelling at his son.. Wish we had had vid cams then like we do now..

I had a fair fight in HS one of only 2 that I can remember.

The people who were always getting in fights when I was young had a curious ethos... they defined a fair fight as one in which both sides traded some blows, then they won (even if their buddies/brothers/cousins had to help). Any fight the other guy won was, by their definition, unfair.

Not surprisingly, most of their fights were started by them, but only when the numbers were on their side.

Personally, I don't believe in fair fights. If I'm in a fight, I'm seeking every dirty cheating underhanded method I can to win. I trust myself to quit when the other guy is done. I don't trust him to do the same.

You people are aware that EOs are essentially without teeth, correct? An EO cannot be passed in to law, without senate approval. EOs are usually meant for creating committees-which is what his 23 EOs are. He isnt bypassing the senate to create new laws. That cannot be done, as the senate is allowed to have an input into that-and the SJC would have to review it. His 23 EOs are simply committees. Biden is an idiot-he said he wanted to re-introduce more gun legislation this Wednesday-but, with the exception of the few who are rabidly anti gun, there is, again, no traction for gun control in the senate, or the US.

You people are aware that EOs are essentially without teeth, correct? An EO cannot be passed in to law, without senate approval. EOs are usually meant for creating committees-which is what his 23 EOs are. He isnt bypassing the senate to create new laws. That cannot be done, as the senate is allowed to have an input into that-and the SJC would have to review it. His 23 EOs are simply committees. Biden is an idiot-he said he wanted to re-introduce more gun legislation this Wednesday-but, with the exception of the few who are rabidly anti gun, there is, again, no traction for gun control in the senate, or the US.

EOs may not be laws but that doesn't stop the agencies from enforcing them.

EOs may not be laws but that doesn't stop the agencies from enforcing them.
When that happens, the Republic becomes a Dictatorship, unless the Courts can order an injunction (but how many people will be jailed for violating an unconstitutional EO before the Courts step in?)

Last edited:
Smartest thing he could do now is walk away. Say he tried and let it go. The only thing he will accomplish now is stirring up more hatred of the Dem's and loose them more seats in 2014 and 2016.

As a wise man once said "Put the shovel down son, the hole your in's just getting deeper"

As much as it would put us (gun owners) - into the shit, I actually hope he does this (keep pursuing gun control that is). I have thought for a long time that the Democratic party basically needs to be destroyed. They are responsible for much of what is wrong with this country. The Republicans have done their part too - but on the major stuff - the Democrats have led the way and the Republicans have followed. I thought when he initially got elected that Obama might be the doing of the Democratic party - and told all the Obama dick lickers at the time that I thought so. I told them that's why I hope he gets elected - because it will destroy the Democratic party. That REALLY pissed them off. It hasn't happened yet - but there's been good progress and there is still time.

Between the anti-gun legislation, the debacle of Obamacare (which hasn't yet fully been realized by the American people) , this recent terrorist bombing "under his watch", and the fact that the economy and the stock market are dancing on the precipice - I'm still hopeful of the implosion and the resulting mass-rejection/destruction of the Democratic party. All good things happen in time. Just let the magic work.

As much as it would put us (gun owners) - into the shit, I actually hope he does this (keep pursuing gun control that is). I have thought for a long time that the Democratic party basically needs to be destroyed. They are responsible for much of what is wrong with this country. The Republicans have done their part too - but on the major stuff - the Democrats have led the way and the Republicans have followed. I thought when he initially got elected that Obama might be the doing of the Democratic party - and told all the Obama dick lickers at the time that I thought so. I told them that's why I hope he gets elected - because it will destroy the Democratic party. That REALLY pissed them off. It hasn't happened yet - but there's been good progress and there is still time.

Between the anti-gun legislation, the debacle of Obamacare (which hasn't yet fully been realized by the American people) , this recent terrorist bombing "under his watch", and the fact that the economy and the stock market are dancing on the precipice - I'm still hopeful of the implosion and the resulting mass-rejection/destruction of the Democratic party. All good things happen in time. Just let the magic work.

Agreed. Once Obamacare kicks in there is going to be a lot of Huh?, What? moments. Gotta vote on it to see whats in it and all. The love fest will come to a close real quick.

Back
Top Bottom