• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Steel Challenge-Major match

TY43215

NES Member
I wanted to take the opportunity to announce (for the first time), a major steel shoot on July 28-29 2007 at Pioneer Sportsmen in NH.

Stages will include: 5 to Go, Pendulum, Roundabout, Smoke & Hope, Outer Limits,
plus two more. (170 rounds minimum)

There will also be a side match of the famous Leatherslap (in honor of Jeff Cooper),
worth several hundred dollars in cash payback.

This match is fully sanctioned by Mike Dalton and Mike Fichman of the Steel Challenge Shooting Association.

More information (including an entry form) will be available on our website:
ENTRY FORM

All the best,
Mike Briggs
President
Pioneer Sportsmen, Inc.

===================================================

Last edited:
Scrivener and anyone else who's interested in shooting this match,

I believe there are plenty of slots left- there is also a $250+ payback side match.

Rumor has it some guy name David that shoots a Glock is supposed to be shooting.

e-mail Mike Briggs for more info [email protected]

RGS, I thought you were shooting wallum lake? Did you mean to say pinetree. thats the other match on the 29th. Thats where I'll be w/ DP he needs the knockover steel practice for wallum[rofl]

RGS, I thought you were shooting wallum lake? Did you mean to say pinetree. thats the other match on the 29th. Thats where I'll be w/ DP he needs the knockover steel practice for wallum[rofl]

My gas budget has been cut due to unforeseen circumstances and the last month bill of $800. Pioneer is my last for this year

Back
Top Bottom