New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

drove down before getting my haircut and saw a sign on the door... too bad, i need some reloading supplies. will they carry RCBS?

couldnt find a website for the new gun store, I noticed it was the old taylor rental building. can anyone confirm the address this is what I got from google.
2550 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876. Im excited only about 15 min away from me

Drove by a few minutes ago. People inside, fed ex truck making deliveries. Nothing up on the walls as of yet, at least what I could see from the parking lot. Doesn't look to promising for an opening date today, but it seems all that they are lacking is inventory.

couldnt find a website for the new gun store, I noticed it was the old taylor rental building. can anyone confirm the address this is what I got from google.
2550 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876. Im excited only about 15 min away from me

Yeah, it's the old Taylor rental.

I kinda feel bad for the new owners. It must be tough trying to stock the place with all the shortages that are going on. Can't open with empty shelves.

on valentines day? im pretty sure my GF would leave me!! wait a minute... im working that night anyway. i'll be there after work!!

I see it as a great bargaining chip...I'll take you to dinner, if you let me leave around 1am to go camp out. How epic if we got a line of 15-20 people out there and the news covered it

I see it as a great bargaining chip...I'll take you to dinner, if you let me leave around 1am to go camp out. How epic if we got a line of 15-20 people out there and the news covered it

im serious, i get out of work at 730 and will drive right there, should be there by 8!

if the day and time is confirmed, I'm in, if only for presentation sake...I'll tell work I can't go in till 10.

Update

Hi all,
I am a good friend of these guys.
they have been receiving inventory but it is hard to get alot of anything....
If things go as planned Feb 15th should be the opening date.

they are having basic handguns classes taught bya Tewksbury PD officer.

I know there is one on Feb 10th call the store for more info.

I personally helped log serial numbers off a few shipments of long guns and handguns.

They will eventually have all major brands.

They also have hired a former Sig employee who has been influential in getting stock in.
Basic inventory will consist of:
guns
ammo
reloading supplies
go/survival bag suipplies
fishing gear
archery
knives
tactical clothing
shooting supplies
gun safety courses
consignment
used firearms.

I can not wait, I have watched them decide to stop the rental business and have been through the whole licensing and construction process... after sandy hook everything changed but theseguys put their hearts into this and are standing true to our 2nd amendment rights.

We all hope that inventory chains loosen and they can build an back log and keep us all supplied with our shooting supplies.
Rock on

Dan

Back
Top Bottom