New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

New England Shooters Warehouse Opening 2-22-13

Back again today. Picked some ammo, a new piece, and a CC coat.

Sent from my god awful iPhone using Tapatalk 2

New England Shooters Warehouse Opening 2-22-13

Jacket with conceal carry pocket/holster. I may/may not have fabricated the phrase.

Sent from my god awful iPhone using Tapatalk 2

was there today. they have some 9mm., 40 cal., 38 cal., 45 cal.,25 cal., 223's and 556, shotgun ammo in 410-16-20 and 12 gauge, just to let you know, 223&556 $65.00 100 count bags

Last edited:
My little review

I took a spin to this Tewksbury store yesterday to check it out.

My first impression was, whoa, this place looks like a fortress. Big solid building with just a front door with a gate. Nice.

Inside though is another story.

There was no Whoa factor when I walked in.

Now I know there's a shortage of guns and ammo but they need to get more on the accessory items and more shelving. Seems like anything I asked for was "we can order it"

I think if you have different items like lets say, ammo cans, 50. Bottle openers, odds and ends stuff, people will see and say "hey this is petty cool I want one"

Its been open for a while now and I'm not knocking the place and i wish them luck. Ken and Russ that I talked too were very polite. But in my opinion they need to get more items in there to get the place exciting.

Now if you want exciting, I took a spin to the new place Shooter Outpost in Hookset. Now that's a fun place.

WELL DTA308, I THING YOU SHOULD STAY UP THERE IN COW HAMPSHIRE. I WAS AT THEIR SHOP THE OTHER DAY, I MUST SAY THE SHOP IS THE CLEANEST, WELL ORGANIZED SHOP I HAVE BEEN IN, IN A LONG TIME. THE STAFF GETS A THUMB'S UP FROM ME, THEY ALL SEEN TO HAVE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND DON'T TALK BULL CRAP. AS FAR AS INVENTORY, THEY ARE GETTING ORDERS FROM DISTRIBUTORS EVERY DAY, THINGS LIKE YOU SAID AMMO BOX'S, BRASS OF ALL KINDS, SAFES, FROM ONES THAT HOLD ONE GUN OR AS MANY AS 14 GUNS, THEY EVEN CATER TO THE LADY'S, PINK HAND GUNS, HAND BAGS,AND GUN CASES. I KNOW THEY JUST GOT SOME 223 ROUNDS, 8MM , TURKEY LOADS. I KNOW I SAID BRASS BUT, THEY HAVE 9MM, 45, 38, 357, 223. SOME ARE PRIMMED, SOME NOT. SO JUST GIVE THIS SHOP SOME TIME IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST ONES AROUND.

WELL DTA308, I THING YOU SHOULD STAY UP THERE IN COW HAMPSHIRE. I WAS AT THEIR SHOP THE OTHER DAY, I MUST SAY THE SHOP IS THE CLEANEST, WELL ORGANIZED SHOP I HAVE BEEN IN, IN A LONG TIME. THE STAFF GETS A THUMB'S UP FROM ME, THEY ALL SEEN TO HAVE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND DON'T TALK BULL CRAP. AS FAR AS INVENTORY, THEY ARE GETTING ORDERS FROM DISTRIBUTORS EVERY DAY, THINGS LIKE YOU SAID AMMO BOX'S, BRASS OF ALL KINDS, SAFES, FROM ONES THAT HOLD ONE GUN OR AS MANY AS 14 GUNS, THEY EVEN CATER TO THE LADY'S, PINK HAND GUNS, HAND BAGS,AND GUN CASES. I KNOW THEY JUST GOT SOME 223 ROUNDS, 8MM , TURKEY LOADS. I KNOW I SAID BRASS BUT, THEY HAVE 9MM, 45, 38, 357, 223. SOME ARE PRIMMED, SOME NOT. SO JUST GIVE THIS SHOP SOME TIME IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST ONES AROUND.

EASY on the caps! And you must work there or own the place as everyone of your posts is in this thread. Not to mention you joined this forum the same month this store opened. All your posts are posting whats in stock so if you are the store owner get your own account and post in the dealer section like all the other dealers.

Last edited:

View attachment 66082

I found myself in the neighborhood today and stopped in for my first time.
Nice shop, new, clean and well organized.
The staff was very polite and helpful, but it wasn't very busy either, there were more employees than customers when I was there.
One of the clerks explained the tag system they used, white tags on new guns, blue tags on used guns and red tags on consignment items.
The handgun selection wasn't huge, but inventory is low everywhere right now.
They has some new Sigs, Charter Arms revolvers, and some 1911's, including the Remington R1.
Also some new Ruger single actions and a few old Colt wheel guns, plus a few collector grade arms such as a long barreled Luger in a fitted presentation case.
I spotted a few Contenders with a whole slew of barrels, but they were marked "not for sale". (I hate being teased like that)
The rifle and shotgun selection was decent, including some EBR's and quite a few lever guns.
For those that have been looking for an R92, they have a few to choose from on the rack, both blued and stainless.
I was very tempted to pick up the 16" .45LC trapper.
They also have a limited supply of reloading components, mostly brass and rifle bullets, but nothing I was in need of.
If you're in the area it's worth a look-see.

FYI to those posting here, I merged in a bunch of old crap about this shop but this is now a gun shop review thread for this shop. Please try to keep it on topic. (like Zappa just did).

Thanks,

-Mike

I posted in another thread, but thought I would add it here that they are now stocking N82 holsters in normal and professional. They had many different ones on the wall. I picked up one for my PM9. Pretty neat holster.

I also saw that they had some reloading supplies.

Unfortunately, they still do not have good ammunition or handgun stock.

I was there a couple of days ago. nearly no ammo , 7.62x39 if you bought a rifle. No .22s or bulk 7.62x64r..I picked up a 20rd box of russian 54r,went to pay for it and they wanted my drivers lic to put my imformation in there data base,we went back an forth a bit,I walked out and left ammo behind.

I've done a transfer on a receiver there . I'm walking distance, so it works out to be the only gun store I can hit up after work.
I'll buy cleaning products there and other stuff if its a good price.
I've asked about ammo .
Ill buy a box once and blue moon and the pev 54r .

I really don't want to bad mouth this shop because the owners and all employees are very friendly but last time I was in there doing a transfer one of the owners unholstered his loaded 1911 to "show it off" and literally stuck his thumb over the muzzle and swept about 3 or 4 customers. I hate when I see shit like that. Just felt like I had to share.

I really don't want to bad mouth this shop because the owners and all employees are very friendly but last time I was in there doing a transfer one of the owners unholstered his loaded 1911 to "show it off" and literally stuck his thumb over the muzzle and swept about 3 or 4 customers. I hate when I see shit like that. Just felt like I had to share.

I hear ya there. Not to give him an excuse but I believe the hammer is down without one in the chamber , still no excuse for proper firearm safety
Someone sweeps me with a gun I will definitely tell them not to, loaded or unloaded. It's not a fuzzy feeling

Hey guys they currently have a decent amount of popular ammo. Also be sure to check out the Facebook page as they are trying to keep it updated with used and consignment guns.

Hey guys they currently have a decent amount of popular ammo. Also be sure to check out the Facebook page as they are trying to keep it updated with used and consignment guns.

that's unusual for them, it seems. for 3 weeks I called re: .40 FMJ and they had none in stock. I get that a lot of shops are still seeing a shortage, but their's seems to be more pronounced than a lot of others in the area.

do you recall any prices?

that's unusual for them, it seems. for 3 weeks I called re: .40 FMJ and they had none in stock. I get that a lot of shops are still seeing a shortage, but their's seems to be more pronounced than a lot of others in the area.

do you recall any prices?

I don't recall what the prices were, but they usually have average ammo prices. I think they are having more trouble getting ammo than other places cause they are new and don't have as many contacts yet.

Are they still requiring your driver's license to purchase ammo/non-registered items?

Every place in MA should be checking your license for buying ammo because its illegal in mass to even have a spent casing without a license.

If they are asking for your license for other products they just want to put you in the system, but you don't have to do it.

Every place in MA should be checking your license for buying ammo because its illegal in mass to even have a spent casing without a license.

If they are asking for your license for other products they just want to put you in the system, but you don't have to do it.

On opening day, when I was there, it was mandatory for any purchase to provide them your drivers license so they could enter all your information into their computer system. When I asked if I could not provide that information they said if I wanted to purchase, I had to provide it.

The purpose of my question was to see if they were still collecting unnecessary information on their customers. If they had stopped that practice, I would consider returning to their store, if not, I will not shop there.

On opening day, when I was there, it was mandatory for any purchase to provide them your drivers license so they could enter all your information into their computer system. When I asked if I could not provide that information they said if I wanted to purchase, I had to provide it.

The purpose of my question was to see if they were still collecting unnecessary information on their customers. If they had stopped that practice, I would consider returning to their store, if not, I will not shop there.

This I was there on opening day as well, and was told they needed to scan my DL, or they could not complete the transaction.

They no longer require your drivers licence to make any purchase except for firearms, they may still ask because it makes things easier for them but its not required.

That was really only an issue on the first day because they were not familiar with their new computer system.

These guys are great. After waiting for my LTC for over 3 months, I finally got it this week and started looking around for a SIG P220. I called them and was told that they had a slightly used one in stock (it looked just about brand new to me). Everyone was very friendly, helpful and patient (the background check system was down so they were all being done over the phone). I know I will be back soon to pick up a few other odds and ends. Great people.

These guys are great. After waiting for my LTC for over 3 months, I finally got it this week and started looking around for a SIG P220. I called them and was told that they had a slightly used one in stock (it looked just about brand new to me). Everyone was very friendly, helpful and patient (the background check system was down so they were all being done over the phone). I know I will be back soon to pick up a few other odds and ends. Great people.

congrats on getting your license!

Back
Top Bottom