• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

My wife went in today to buy a J-frame; she walked out with a big smile and Sig P238. This is her first gun purchase and the sales guy spent lots of time with her; she felt very comfortable buying from them.

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I've been a fairly constant customer of theirs since opening. But just dropped off some hardware to get some work done for the first time. We'll see how this turns out.

The staff at Shooter's Warehouse are extremely friendly and very accomodating. I've found some great deals there.

The staff at Shooter's Warehouse are extremely friendly and very accomodating./QUOTE]

For sure on this. I've been to 60+ gun shops in 45 years of shooting and have never been welcomed with a handshake before, until walking in here. You know what...I liked it. And another thing I liked is I didn't have to butt stroke someone to get help. I agree, super staff at Shooter's.

Picked up a ruger .22 American bolt gun yesterday Got a free shirt with it .

Stopped in to see if they had the weaver bases I need for it . Got a free set of heavy duty scope rings and they put the weaver mounts on order for me . I probably could of gotten the bases at another shop but, I got free stuff so what ever.

There only two streets from me so I stop in a lot on my way home from work. A lot of times I don't but stuff , just looking what's new. But I've been buying random stuff from them like cleaning products etc . When they try to sell me stuff mainly some ammo calibers they know I shoot, they don't get offended when I say nah I just want cheap stuff to shoot at paper or I can get it for cheaper from a different place .

I've been in some shops that try to , hard sell you some thing and give you shit when you say no . I was in one shop and I asked about match 54r . They didn't have any but tried to sell me surplus for 200$ a can . I told him sorry I buy a case for a little less then that . The clerk called me a liar, I said bull shit look in my trunk . Never been back to that nh shop (I'd name it but I can't remember the name )

Last edited:
anyone been in here lately? wondering how they're stocked. every time I called about range ammo they didn't have any. also looking to pick up either a Walther, Ruger or Sig .22LR pistol and don't feel like going to FS.

Is this the only gun shop north of Woburn close to 93 before NH?

I'm there with some regularity. I personally like them. Yes they are a but pricey, but they don't have the pure volume of 4S.
As for last on the road to NH, no. North Shore and possibly Collectors are about even or north of them.

Before making geographic statements, please consult an actual map. NESW is significantly north on 93 of Collector's in Stoneham.

I was in there today and they are having a 10% off sale on all Sig Sauer's. They also have some reloading components and a bunch of N82 holsters. They also look like they are starting to get a more diverse inventory of things like knives, flashlights, optics, etc.

anyone been in here lately? wondering how they're stocked. every time I called about range ammo they didn't have any. also looking to pick up either a Walther, Ruger or Sig .22LR pistol and don't feel like going to FS.

Is this the only gun shop north of Woburn close to 93 before NH?

Rons gun shop in dracut is not exactly next to i93, but is probably about 15-20 minutes West of 93.

As for this place, I stopped in today after going to a half dozen other gun shops, including the popular ones. This place really treated me as a person. Handshake introduction, they didn't force a sale, they had a decent selection on hand, and the prices were in line with the service I got. As a first time gun buyer, it's often intimidating shopping for a gun, but this place was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Walked out with an m&p 40c. Already put 100rnds through it... Gun is fantastic to shoot. I will be recommending my friends to shop here.

Back
Top Bottom